Tenkaichi

Sumobros, is it finally our turn!?

Attached: p.png (1127x1600, 733.25K)

will fuma make it?

I am so fucking tired of twink faces but if it is what it takes to get a rikishi to win a single fight in one of these... he had jobber written all over him from the start so this gives me "hope"

I like that he has horns at least.
I hope not

new chapter when?

sorry the author's pet has already decreed he must be the one to kill sword grandpa, sumo is doomed

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 160436.jpg (247x630, 62.41K)

FUMA SWEEP. Musashi will be her new dog

Whoever wins in this fight, she has zero chance against them or whoever manages to beat them. Sorry user, I don't think she will.

I can't wait to see this prettyboi get fucked

You underestimate the power of plot

somebody dump the chapter

is the author a fujo or just a zoomer? It seems that he doesn't like to bring different results to the fights and always makes the handsome guys win (even before Kojiro's fight I already know he will be the winner)

It's been dumped in previous thread

Delusional Fumafags right on schedule.

I'M FUMAING OUT

I was rooting for the old man who was so attached to his grandson to kill the boring lady.

I'm sure she'll job in her next fight

I expect she will, but I also expect she'll survive through some asspull so he can keep the simp fanbase chugging along

Why are all of you pretending that Musashi isn’t going to win this tournament? So fucking predictable

I have some faith that the authors aren't THAT lazy

Imagine betting against the Niko style.
Couldn’t be me.

musashi feels so much like the protagonist they had to literally say he isn't and that they don't decide the victor until the fight happens. sounds like bullshit to me since how do you write a fucking story like this?

>manga has an ancient sumo arc

Attached: cmon pepe.jpg (243x195, 4.57K)