One Piece

Thoughts on Yamato?

Attached: strawhats.jpg (2000x5296, 2.42M)

I never thought I’d be unironically rooting for the Marines until 1044 dropped.

Attached: final_op_arc.jpg (1600x922, 365.31K)

Holy shit stop making threads about this bitch you obnoxious sad cunt of a man

>Every chapter prior to 1054 will have not mattered, words from Oda himself
>1054 will coincidentally have Yamato officially join the crew
Uh based?
t. OP of the fat fish thread

Shut the fuck up you pathetic coomerschizo, your kind don't even like One Piece.

Attached: lol.png (343x91, 4.25K)

>1029383th thread about Yamato
Gee, no wonder people in Any Forums hate Yamato.

Go back to your fagei thread

kek this fit and work in so many levels

Luffy? Undefeated

Same desu, I don't really care about One Piece, I just like masturbating to Yamato pics

Attached: yamato.jpg (640x1072, 97.44K)

We know, huntetranny

What, you don't like hot women?

Attached: seethe.jpg (1971x3500, 304.38K)

>Bepo

Save us from trannies based Akainu

>"haha I'm gonna spam the entire thread"
>"what!?!? You don't like that, you must be gay"
Go to the nearest gun store you could reach and buy the cheapest handgun you could get, then threaten the owner of the gun store and he would end your miserable existence with a click from his shotgun. That way you could achieve something in your pathetic life and headline newspapers for a couple of days.

Her only appeal is to appease powerlevelfags, coomers and waifufags. Literally Nobody cares about her as a character.

Carrot is cuter

who?

The you fap to if you a furry

A lot of copium on One Piece threads these days

Attached: yama.jpg (720x1016, 108.82K)

This Yamato's scrapped design is way cooler that what she ended up to be

Attached: ll4p30fe6ma91.jpg (616x432, 50.37K)

>Next chapter is confirmed lore dump outside wano

Attached: ded.png (393x301, 209.08K)

>Vivi is dead

What killed the hype?

I hope the long break might mean that the chapter might be a bit longer, 18-20 pages. Like how they once were.

Luffy will destroy the red line using the ancients weapons, merging the 4 seas into ONE SEA or ONE PIECE as you have it. This would destroy Mary Geoise as well - as it resides above the red line. Most likely it would also get fishman island to the surface. It would also fulfill Sanjis dream of All Blue - since all seas would become one. The calm belt and grand line will disappear making Namis dream of mapping out the world easier. Luffy and Robin fulfill their dreams by getting to the last island... Brook will get back to Laboon. Franky will have built a ship that has traveled the whole Grand line, Usopp will be a great warrior of the sea.. after all he would be part of the Pirate kinds crew. Zoros dream is pretty clear.. But realistically speaking Choppers dream is a bit more unrealistic... to cure all illnesses ? He can work his whole life devoted to curing as many as he can, but to basically stop illness as a concept? Nah .

Reminder that Yamato is a biological woman confirmed by ODA himself, the tranny part was the western translators trying to force their depraved idea that tomboys are their ilk.

Oda pacing his manga weirdly, so Toei can fill the fucking gaps. See every Tobi Roppo fight.

One piece of shit lol

I still dont see the necessity of her character.

Movie premiere in one week and we still have no idea what the fuck is even about!
What are they hiding?

Attached: 1656455385387.jpg (2892x4096, 2.52M)

Luffy's wife.

*Momo’s