Chi no Wadachi

Why does Seiko look like she hasn't aged a bit? I don't understand

Attached: Chi no Wadachi - Ch.125 - Tea - 20.png (850x1200, 313.12K)

His mom is a time traveler.

you view the story from seeichi's pov and he is deranged or something

She is a emotional vampire.

nigga, she has white hair

That’s his perception of her.
When he met her again for the first time after all these years we can see that her hair is white.
She's a shriveled hag but instantly morphed back into the pretty young woman in MC's eyes the moment he saw her.

Are you retarded? That's how Seiichi sees her

Kind of makes sense. What kind of mental illness do you think the mom has. We literally know nothing about her past to explain why she's so psychotic.
Where? It's just black. The white is just shading.

I hope they fuck

Nvm I read too fast that I missed it

But she's a granny now... maybe if she was younger. Would it be hatefucking?

Attached: Chi no Wadachi - Ch.110 - Work - 15.png (850x1200, 441.93K)

Dad deserved better

Dad's dying gave some of the best manga chapters ever though.

So he's going to fuck her, kill her then kill himself, right? For the hat-trick?

while the onee-shota fuck possibility is gone there is still the next best option.
>she's is a granny now
not to from his pov.
>would it be hatefucking?
at first, I didn't think about it, but it seems more in character so would love it.

You mean the chapters as a result of it or the chapters where he spent time with his dad

Genuine question are the people who keep asking this question just skipping chapters? It was shown when he first saw her in the police station

I think if someone was speedreading like an idiot and just skimmed over the big eyeball page, without looking at it closely to see the grey hair changing to black, they might not put together what's happening. It might just be a little too advanced of a device for some readers to grasp without the author literally screaming an explanation at them.

now that the dust has settled... who was in the wrong here?

Only shonenshitters who are used to exessive dialogue and exposition and too stupid to pick up on nuance and subtle changes as slight as the change of hair color are confused by this.

114-118 so both in a sense.

Correction, 113-117. I remembered incorrectly.