Black CLOVER

9 DAYS.
Until
ITS
BACK.

Attached: that's right we're in the single digits BAY-BEE.png (866x807, 415.73K)

What's the appeal of this shit besides the fact that it's bootleg Naruto?

Mostly great characters, writing, themes, battles, motifs, metaphors, visuals, relationships and dynamics, also not being Naruto, also attracting fans like Jeremy who've stuck with us for 7 years now, always appreciate diehard fans

Attached: get away.jpg (457x350, 63.07K)

Kill yourself, clovertard.

sup germybro

Has it really been 3 months already?

Attached: 1639634576551.jpg (1128x878, 356.52K)

AAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he's manifestingggg
yeah, no idea how time flew so fast. hope tabata got to rest and relax

Attached: 130920444_209650023993615_3123910798483476097_n.jpg (1080x1350, 71.93K)

It's bootleg naruto while correcting some very specific naruto complaints. Most prominently it goes far out of its way to not sideline characters. We don't have a sakura situation of being completely useless and never measuring up for the entire story. Every member of the black bulls gets development and growth, and even the weakest can stand up to serious threats if the matchup is good. Combat having a heavy focus on matchups also keeps fights from devolving into powerlevel matches. Besides that there's a somewhat soft cap on the total output a person is capable of that doesn't improve over time, so powerups are usually in the form of refined techniques and power applications. Aside from that team-ups are common and group fights usually have everybody contribute in a meaningful fashion.

It's definitely a by the numbers experience but seeing certain things that bugged you in another story done better elsewhere is nice.

> bootleg naruto
> by the numbers experience
both wrong

I hate how fans of Black Clover can be such limpdicks. Probably too much bullying for them to stand upright.
> Yeah it's shit and trash and meh and copied and plagiarized and it sucks and it's awful and mediocre and mid......... but yeah it's kinda good

Attached: assniggas.jpg (622x692, 106.09K)

>both wrong
Go on. Please elaborate on how this mmf trio of magic individuals with a hot headed mc, a cold aloof pretty boy prodigy rival and the tsun who has trouble expressing her feelings and with a penchant for healing is so radically different from Naruto and what original ideas it brings to the table? Did I mention that the mc wants to be notHokage and has a sealed demon he communes with for power?

There's no need to be disingenuous, BC is obviously derivative as fuck. That doesn't make it bad, simply unoriginal. And it does plenty well even given the unoriginal story and character beats. Acknowledging something as less than perfect isn't some acceptance of defeat, it's just seeing it for what it is. I think black clover is good. You don't have to be a fanboy whipped into a frenzy to like and appreciate something.

We don't have an official date yet though, right? He said it would be "about" 3 months

So your three points are:
- The trio
- Wizard king
- Inner demon

>trio
Tabata has already stated that Asta is based on himself. Now if we want Asta to have a rival, it makes perfect sense that they should be the opposite of them to be a good foil. Finally, Tabata just likes tsuns. all tsuns have trouble expressing their feelings and I don't know what you mean by "a penchant for healing".
How any of that stems from Naruto specifically escapes me because I don't make illogical jumps to false conclusions like midwits like you.
> wizard king
the setting is at the scale of a country. if asta wants to change the country obviously he would want to rise to a position of affluence. is war and peace also ripping off of naruto because a character wants to climb the ranks of the military?
> inner demon
Literally the personified concept of the shadow (and existed before that), thinking that comes from naruto is ridiculous when even in the relatively young medium of manga it existed decades before that, because it resonates with the human experience and has always been in storytelling.

also, asta/yuno are inspired by hinata/kageyama you retard.

In short: Everything you said outs you as a motherfucking retard. Calling me disingenuous does not change the fact that you will never be smart.

Attached: KILL yourself.jpg (550x551, 44.09K)

Correct
Crossed fingers that it returns the week after One Piece though, hopefully with a double spread for the poll results

Attached: 239083160_4422079374520362.jpg (1080x647, 49.16K)

None of what you said counters these all being unoriginal Naruto points either. Which again is not a damnation of said points. It's simply a fact that they were all done in Naruto before. No justification or reasoning affects that at all. Trying to argue that these beats weren't previously used in Naruto(and by plenty of other shonen besides) is an impossible task. It's not about whether that's good or bad, it's about the work using lots of unoriginal ideas, which itself isn't the biting criticism it seems you think I'm trying to make. I like BC but it's strengths lie firmly in refined iteration and not unique innovations in storytelling.

You're moving the goalposts. In that case every single story in existence is an unoriginal copy of Naruto. Again, you are retarded and all your points have been refuted. I hope you continue enjoying Black Clover but do it while shutting your mouth so the midwit takes stop vomiting out.

Attached: shut it bitch.jpg (1918x1071, 190.09K)

> pierre from war and peace wants attention so he purposely goes around provoking people and his father was actually an affluent respected leader who died
Nothing counters the fact that this is an unoriginal Naruto point. Which again is not a damnation of said points. It's simply a fact that they were all done in Naruto. No justification or reasoning affects that at all. Trying to argue that these beats weren't previously used in Naruto(and by plenty of other shonen besides) is an impossible task. It's not about whether that's good or bad, it's about the work using lots of unoriginal ideas, which itself isn't the biting criticism it seems you think I'm trying to make. I like War and Peace but it's strengths lie firmly in refined iteration and not unique innovations in storytelling.

Attached: pierre.png (976x549, 594.45K)

>What's the appeal of this shit besides the fact that it's bootleg Naruto?
team fights that involved strategy less yuno screen time, the last arc scraped this for MUH RIVALRY WANK yunofag editor killed the manga, best girl noll had no part to play in the final battle while the 9th place rival had asspulls to fight lucifero O MY TWO GRIMOIRE

Attached: E_GFDHBXEAEydfr.jpg (634x927, 237.78K)

This picture pretty much speaks for itself. Cringe fanbase. Cringe series.

Attached: shut up bitch boy.png (344x326, 42.59K)

kill yourself, you're mentally ill, and either jeremy or worse than him because people actually take you seriously.
Yuno is based as fuck. Keep seething that you're short, obese, low IQ, unattractive, and untalented while Yuno is the opposite of all of that

Attached: heh heh heh.jpg (1080x636, 51.67K)

>Mostly great characters, writing, themes, battles, motifs, metaphors, visuals, relationships and dynamics
>great
None of this is true also asta yuno are terrible rivals such that magna luck overshadows theirs