Detective Conan

I hope you all realize that Gosho will pull the same shit that Oda is saying about OP when Conan eventually reaches its end in 2034.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Detective Conan - 956 (KYT 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_00.31_[2022.07.13_21.19.05].png (1280x720, 1.05M)

but i don't care about conan plots thought. I just watch it for kino murder mystery.

>kino
Back to

Everyone already knew 20 years ago that any case that doesn't directly involve the organisation or the FBI characters is filler

People have already been doing that without Gosho telling them. You think everyone who watched Zero the Enforcer, Scarlet Bullet and Bride of Halloween has read 1000 chapters of the manga?

Yes.

newfag detected, Any Forums and Any Forums have always been the same 6 posters talking to themselves

Great, I hope we get some more Magic Kaito stuff. I will wait

I expect the series to keep going for at least 20 more years, even if the manga ends within my lifetime the anime can add as much filler and case remakes as it wants

Very true.
I started watching the series... grow tired... watched the series again when Ai appeared... stopped after several episodes... and once in a while I might read a volume or watch a movie.
At the end of the day it's a very episodic series. Even the cases involving the organisation are easy to follow..

Doraemon is one of Aoyama's inspirations. The Detective Boys are modeled after Nobita's three friends, and Doraemon kept going well after the manga ran out of ideas.

Attached: 1657900346000.jpg (954x537, 93.38K)

Attached: 1657891415930.png (1366x768, 755.78K)

Attached: krpoxWR.png (704x396, 211.83K)

theres no reason conan ever has to end

kys newfag

Conan should never end just to piss off impatient westerners.

Is Conan popular in the west?

Conan has always been about the cases the overarching plot with the black organization is just a backdrop. You don't need to know much past that to just pick it up anywhere.

Wanpissfags shitting up other series just because Oda basically called all his work up until this point filler

Commas are your friends.

Not in North America, but has large fans in Spain, Germany, and Italy.