What do you think of Yuri in het romcom series?

What do you think of Yuri in het romcom series?

Attached: Hajimete no Gal.jpg (1115x1600, 459.44K)

Based, but only if they go all the way.

Don't do this
The yuri couple instantly becomes more interesting than the main one

And for good reason.
Male MC is often always useless

Attached: akane11.jpg (1428x804, 801.99K)

It shouldn't really be a problem. The idea that you can only like one type of romance over the other is a recent one and it's cancerous too.

Ideally the het gets phased out in favor of the yuri between what are most likely two interesting characters compared to the male MC. They probably have better reasons to like each other than any of the orbiting girls do to said MC.

if its apart from the MC romance i don't mind

Fags of all kinds belong on a cross.

>giving fags the honour of dying the same death as the Lord

Pretty cool as long as said het romcom isn't haremshit and the yuri doesn't lead to a love triangle with the MC.

Trash if it interferes with the main couple. Literal NTR. I dropped mob otomege isekai because of this shit.

Didn't this shit already have the gal girls dyke gal friend hitting on the black haired girl that wanted the MC dick

Only in MC's imagination, but the other dyke get's burnt by this as well, so it's ok.

They still love him in Mob, but it is extremely annoying.
The girls are so fucking retarded that they think he would assault them while they are asleep. Imagine not knowing anything about the person you love.

The worst lesbian in anything I ever seen was in Ben-to

I think Prunus Girl has the only instance of yuri being nicely implemented in a het(yaoi) romcom story

>Trash if it interferes with the main couple.
Everything interferes with the main couple, they still didn't fuck, even though their in college and he has his own place.

Don't do that, most romcom MCs are amoebas so you either introduce another amoeba but female or someone actually assertive and aggressive, which will make people question what the fuck is wrong with the MC and the girl/s that like him. Also nobody like bully dykes turned heroine so if you plan to do that then kill yourself.

>Het gag manga turns into yuri harem

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 09-30-01 Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - MangaDex.png (498x2533, 950.38K)

It had 2 dykes already. One just had a cameo and the other is still around. I'm pretty sure this character in particular is the mangaka's self-insert.

Attached: add2e3b46ffec7ce896b2fb7a941dd37378.jpg (1115x1600, 912.25K)

who's the stacy?

Kinda funny how yuri slips in so easily in the most random stuff

More than once i have stopped reading romcoms when yurishit appears, even in side characters.

Yuri is a great spice.
Shit as a the main dish, though because pure yuri is just romance and romance is shit.

I was pleasantly surprised he was actually going to fuck Yame, but then
>oh yeah there's a literal hole in my apartment wall and i might disturb the neighbor bitch, guess i won't bang my gf
that should've inspired him to just bang her HARDER to make neighborbitch jealous.

She literary called cops on him already when he tried to do something with her.

how about galsen introducing a new character again

Attached: e60a4daaa6d2d73247984a1045c10955300.jpg (1127x1600, 1.21M)

I present you

>Joou-sama no Eshi
>Ecchi manga with male protagonist, not published as yuri or hinted to be
>Male protagonist has a childhood friend in love with him
>He draws hentai and gets caught by another girl who claims to be gay and who wants him to draw hentai for her
Sounds like a basic premise for an ecchi manga, right?

Turns out some editorial shit must have been going and the author most likely never wanted to have a male protagonist at all due to comments he makes in the story itself
>Protagonist starts getting phased out
>Girl 2 starts falling in love with his childhood friend
>Another male character who is also kinda shipped with girl 2 also starts getting another role in the story
>Protagonist goes missing for several issues
>Story becomes pretty much an angst romance and the girls start getting interested in each other
>One of the girls goes to college and they separate
>But the manga ends with childhood friend visiting her, having sex, making fun of the college rules that doesn't allow different gender in the dorms because they would fuck and they ending together
>Protagonist becomes a yuri hentai artist

Attached: 327c5290-7a29-4e7a-b984-9f2a1dfccfea.jpg (844x1200, 354.95K)

who to nobody's surprise is another girl

Attached: 45224f70347b9b0fb27607b8a0e02322306.jpg (1127x1600, 1.27M)

Protagonist's sister

Soon

Attached: soon.jpg (640x825, 93.69K)

and by girl I mean another thirsty bitch

Attached: 0a6d3050bf80b9e843cd602c61bffafa312.jpg (1127x1600, 999.35K)

what's wrong with this mangaka, how did this turn into a harem with 5 girls already.

Attached: 2bed58ca9130552e0d48f3fa0023e513314.jpg (1127x1600, 1.39M)

no, not raido. the taller one.

Although I prefer yuri over hetero stories what happened to this manga so weird, great that author managed to get her yuri story but right in the middle of the manga just made things really messy, besides the male MC getting utterly cucked which is not fun for anyone.

Is it even fair to call him the protagonist at this point?

It's generally played off as a gag or the girl is one of the second stringer reverse harem members so she doesn't have a chance.