Holy shit I actually love her

holy shit I actually love her

Attached: 1657873308832.jpg (1024x574, 78.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

otaquest.com/hoshikawa-lily-trans-icon-zombie-land-saga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Season 2 confirms Lily still considers himself as boy

She literally died because she saw a hair grow on her chin.
Thats the most blatant way a comedy anime can say anything

Kill yourself.

Lily didn't want to grow up.
Growing a beard doesn't make him a man. He always was one.
Growing a beard is a sign he gets older.

Howso?

Youre mentally ill, youre not gonna convince anyone who has the gall to do a simple google search.
She is more canonically LGBTQ+ than fucking Hibari-Kun

why did they add him?

shota femboy audience

>Lilies episode with Raito was particularly fixated on about getting older
>He refuses to take baths with the other girls (opposite of Yamato you consider as prove he is trans)
>Raito commented on Lily shouldn't enter the boys bathroom whereupon Lily answered it's fine. It's just him.

otaquest.com/hoshikawa-lily-trans-icon-zombie-land-saga/

>her
Ki- oh it looks like he already did himself.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MASAO

and no, its more explicit in Japanese, not less

Attached: 1657874947081.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

You mean it's more explicitly he is a boy?

remember this interaction when you need to explain to your therapist how you cope

So what is the deal with this character? I had no interest in following this show back when it was airing.

Well, here a tweet from an actual Japanese and not a weeb who thinks he knows Japanese by watching anime.

Attached: Screenshot_20220414_094603_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2312, 916.65K)

I wouldn't be nearly as hostile towards trannies if they didn't have such fucking god-awful humor. Everything is a reaction image to them, and when it's not, it's a popular corporate character saying "Trans rights!"
I genuinely don't give a shit about them existing, but the memes they make just show how obnoxious these people really are

She was born a boy, lived as a girl in a household that didnt support her, and when she died and came back a zombie she abandoned that named and called herself Lily.
In contrast the main character got hit by a truck because she didnt look both ways

>I dont give a shit
>But I'm also hostile to them
sounds like a you problem honestly

>lived as a girl in a household that didnt support her
Was this the case? I remember her father being supporting till the end.

>former child star called Masao
>dressed up as a girl out of a desire to strive to be the cutest, adopting a stage persona of Lily
>As he got older, he began to grow facial hair
>dies of shock at the realisation of being unable to continue being 'cute' (especially considering his father is very un-cute)
>got resurrected by Kotaro as a part of his make-a-wish foundation for his oneitis

The 'trans question' is avoided, if anything Lily/Masao is closer to an enby as their view is 'I'm Lily and that's all there is to it'. The rest of the cast treat is as 'I suppose' as them all being undead is weirder than being a little boy who dresses as a girl to be cute

-ACK!

Attached: 1640447617146.jpg (1868x2136, 388.37K)

For unhealthy coping mechanisms, dial 8