Re:Zero WN Chapter 61 of Arc 7 : Welcome, to Gladiator Island!

Pastebin of the Chapter (from Goldanon): pastebin.com/sNWbcFpt

Attached: 1568530398459.jpg (676x870, 840.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sNWbcFpt
youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE
youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pastebin.com/sNWbcFpt
Thanks

Attached: 1656238738254.jpg (5200x3714, 3.76M)

Petrafying!

Attached: Petra.jpg (1907x1080, 227.21K)

I haven't kept up since chapter 30somthing ever since subaru tranny maxxed.
Hows this arc shaping up to be? Is it good or bad? How many suffering is there?

She came with the camp didn't she? I worry for Shotabaru.
Well, there's a lot of suffering both in and out of the story.
The inverse suffering is fun though.

>How many suffering is there?
It has one of the most intense Subaru gore, suffering, & RBD sequences in the entire series. Otherwise it's overall meh and slow.

>Hows this arc shaping up to be? Is it good or bad? How many suffering is there?
Suffering is max, but Subaru hardly has time to reflect on it. The arc in general is a bit ~eh, it will depended on how it ends.

>RBD sequences
It's not an RBD sequence.

Attached: DpQ9YJl3209jDQK9.jpg (700x700, 52.63K)

Exactly you peasant. Don't talk to me or my autism ever again.

Reading the Katya sidestory, it seems pretty likely, with the parallels of being a self-loathing cripple, that she'll probably end up becoming friends with Rem somehow, and most likely have some part to play in defeating Todd.

There's ironic telegraphing for it, since Todd likes her because from his perspective she's "harmless", but archbishops (and Elsa) aside Tappei doesn't actually like making antagonists get real comeuppance. Jamal is pretty much joining their team now and Subaru has expressed hesitation for dealing with any human opponents, even people like Todd or Jamal.

It was clearly Al equivalent of RBD.

>and most likely have some part to play in defeating Todd.
Either that or Subaru will kill Todd just to backfire when he gets back to Rem and Katya finds out and curses both Rem and Subaru.

Todd is going to fill Katuya with harmless babies and there's nothing you can do to stop him.

>Katuya
I'm going to call her Katyusha now. Todd and Katyusha. youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE

youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M

Attached: 1646606447572.jpg (1305x2048, 252.5K)

Attached: Tier.jpg (1000x594, 76.36K)

Agreed.

I miss Rem.