we're supposed to believe this?

Attached: seras.jpg (750x957, 66.11K)

you are 36 and a virgin
so yeah

>he's a city slicker

you forgot
>in bongland

I mean…

Attached: 5B145D77-7E2F-413D-88B7-6321983506D0.jpg (600x848, 107.41K)

She is unmarried so of course she's a virgin.

All Hellsing chicks are cute, no except ion

It's not uncommon, I knew many attractive girls who were virgins until college. Now,

>female cop
>virgin
Literally no such thing

That explains the face

jesus christ is in my dick

>British women
>Attractive
We're supposed to believe this?

>Attractive

Attached: fuck that nigga.jpg (225x350, 29.31K)

There are attractive females everywhere, not all the population is attractive, but it’s around 10-15 % of any given sample.
This is true in England and in Gabon.
If we put the cut at 8-10 then a further 10-15% of the population is at 9.5 or above.

She saw her mom's corpse get defiled

I can't believe in that's low internationally. Why is the world full of ugly people?

I love Hellsing's edginess but that legit went too far for me lol. Am i a pussy?

because our standards of beauty are based upon symmetry, which doesn't occur often in nature

>There are attractive females everywhere
This. I've seen better looking people in big airports or malls than what they shill on tv/movies easily. Or the gym, bowling alley, arcade...

well, it's ugly

She's lezzing with Integra

I wanna be Embraced then fucked by this sexy bong.

Attached: 1548293311623.jpg (1370x1502, 893.33K)

That, and because of modern medicine, it keeps unhealthy individuals around and breeding, and since symmetry is a good measure of health, keeping asthmatic children around is not a good future for general beauty of the population…
The more advanced a country is, the more the average fitness and health of the population drops.