Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Anime news: Himawari´s school arc starts on August 7th.
Manga news:No new chapter until August.

Attached: 1657769020702.jpg (1392x1470, 348.69K)

Kill yourself, narutard.

What Raikage accomplished while not being involved in a single episode of Boruto is nothing short of commendable. You can find erotica with him and just about any woman in N/Boruto and even outside of the series. It truly is countless and showcases the vastness of all the possibilities this character is capable of. Lets take another character of a similar background from a different genre: Barret from FF7. You would think him existing for decades would have tens of thousands of images with him and Tifa or some other woman from the game series, but you'd be wrong. There's maybe like one thousand at most. That franchise, again, has been around for decades. Raikage on the other hand? He's been around for less than half the time and has 5X more art than Barret, where most of it is notably with Hinata.
I am unironic when I say that when the N/Boruto franchise ends in a thousand years, people will only remember Raikage and his art.

Attached: lord-raikage.jpg (1366x768, 57.95K)

>Himawari filler arc
>No new chapter until August

Bortbros... not like this... the dead hype is dying even more

Attached: kill myself.webm (856x480, 772.58K)

They gave himawari shorts too? Goddamn it we need pantyshots.

we should have held off on a new thread till at least tomorrow.

I didn't think she would give me a hard on, kid Hinata didn't do much on me

Kek

>tfw no one will ever love me as much as the closeted homos in Naruto love their best friends

Attached: normal thing for a straight man to say about his no homo guy friend.jpg (513x287, 27.86K)

This is it, this is my thing. I'm the Mikazukifag

Attached: whysitsocutebros.jpg (1280x720, 70.96K)

Soon.

Attached: 99733399_p0.jpg (1037x1447, 864.3K)

Unironically depresses me. I hadn't watched Naruto in years and got back into it recently and this very thing made me so fucking depressed. My best friend barely talks to me anymore (got married, it really sucks). I know people like to shit or Naruto and Sasuke (and all these other friendships) for being gay but that's only because you fucks haven't had actual best friends before, just a pale imitation. From an outside perspective deep friendships can look weird like that. You've just never had a friend that was like a gift from the divine. OK Sasuke was a terrible friend but Naruto was too retarded to know better so my point still stands.

she was my platonic soulmate, fuck her dumb husband for ruining everything

how'd they do it bros? An anime where the cats aren't drawn all stupid

Attached: mikacutie.jpg (1280x720, 68.98K)

Who cares? We're not even getting a new chapter this month.

noice

doubtful but that is a nice picture

the festival episode is after the onsen one right?
I hope we get a lot of ship bait.

yep, after

KawaHima

BoruSumi

and MitsuSara is going to be the canon

>SHANAROO'D Sarada
>DEFLOWERED Himawari
>HAWAWA'D Sumire
>BLEACHED Chocho
>BUSTED Ada
>PENETRATED Boruto
>CREAMPIED Naruko

Attached: Kawaki Uzumaki.jpg (646x532, 54.13K)

Naruto is only like 32 in Boruto I'd doubt he'd look that shit when Himawari grows up unless losing Kurama was that detrimental to his health.

How does this shit have so many views? Who is watching this!?