Which group wins in a fight?

which group wins in a fight?

Attached: 1644820119491.png (800x800, 947.44K)

Itachi solos. Yata Mirror is canonically invincible. Totsuka blade one-shots anything.

who cares, oda has given up

Attached: OP wan piss bad art.jpg (1759x1269, 1.06M)

Mihawk could win by himself

kuma can just send his susanoo to the moon every time he summons it

1. Obito
2. Mihawk
3. Pain
4. Itachi
5. Doflamingo/Jinbei

These are my top 5 strongest at least. Although I hate Naruto.

>thinking Doflamingo or Jinbei could beat Kuma

Reminder, we've never seen Kuma go all out or fight seriously. He has always held back.

it depends on how things like haki and genjutsu apply. does observation haki skill translate into genjutsu resistance? if not, itachi solos.

bump

The one that doesn't watch shounen shit.

One Piece characters are not that strong to begin with. But the Shichibukai specifically are very lackluster, specially when compared to demigods like Itachi, Pain and Tobi.

Television exists in Naruto so I guess they might

Shichihukai. Only Itachi and Nagato are strong here

Ulquiorra solos.

One piece seems grounded compared to the power scales of Naruto. The Shichibukai would get stomped

Pain solos

>pic
Jesus christ. One Piece has no sense of artstyle consistency.
All these characters look like they came from different anime shows.

Not even a question.

Attached: 4776279-itachi solo king.png (754x1100, 611.1K)

Coyote Stark soloes

Its fan art

If Kuma is part robot none of Itachis special jutsu would work. He'd have to use fire and shit

Attached: 1602376645385.jpg (1450x1086, 406.67K)

Yes the fucking fire thet burns everything and a giant suit of armor with a word that one shots everything

it's not even close, akatsuki fucking walk all over the shichibukai. even if the shichibukai have some physical feats that come relatively close to high level ninja feats, itachi, pain, obito, and hidan have way more powerful hax they can rely on