ITT: Characters who singlehandedly ruined their entire series

ITT: Characters who singlehandedly ruined their entire series

Attached: 250px-IzukuMyHeroAcademia.jpg (250x250, 14.47K)

Attached: 98568147_p0.jpg (955x1350, 945.67K)

One character alone can't ruin a entire series stop this meme

Miko from Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

Miko from Kaguya-sama: Love is War.

Kaguya from Miko-sama: Love is War.

Kaguya from Miko-sama: Love is War.

This faggot. No idea why he's disgustingly popular in nip.

Attached: shit character.jpg (1098x617, 77.69K)

Attached: gary stu.jpg (225x225, 9.3K)

Attached: scrappy doo no isekai.jpg (1024x576, 54.94K)

Attached: 67471.png (789x710, 552.21K)

Fujos.
Don't like him either, I prefer Akai.

fuck this asshole for taking us away from Adventure Piece for 10+ years and his ridiculous asspull doctor powers that do whatever the plot needs him to do

Attached: one-piece-trafalgar-law-wano-anime-1246430.jpg (1200x628, 58.66K)

Why is Miko Iino a meme all of the sudden? Kaguya-sama isn't even a popular series.

Fuck Pirate Sasuke

>most popular series the romcom genre has ever seen
>not popular
Ok bud.

now now Bakugo helped

That's not Shigaraki

op is a giant faggot dbspic

I actually think deku and all for one especially after kamino ruined the story in different ways. One with 7 quirks(fucking up ANY chance for other character to be useful.) the other by coming back as the main villain who is the reason for a majority of the things that happen in the series, to the point that all the reveals lately are all for one did it. Bakugo an SHigaraki are not helped by the fact they are not allowed to grow separately form deku and all for one respectively. I am not saying they are good but more of they of the fact that they never had a chance to be good.

He doesn't lay a finger on sasuke lmao. Bad comparison

cope

Attached: My Faggot Academia.jpg (3476x1588, 1.72M)

Correct answers start here.

Attached: 40253809.jpg (1280x720, 125.57K)

It's literally just one seething schizoid who broke through the containment thread.

It's a meme in the same way "ninibros" is. That is, not a meme at all and rather a spammer or bot.

Deku's problem is that his character is too shallow. Most other shonen protagonists have more to their character in chapter one than he has even affter 300. He just wants to be a hero. That's it. He wants to be like all might.

Tanjiro
>is more maternal because he had to help raise his siblings and matured early by raising money for his family after his dad died, sympathizes with demons because his sister is one
Yuji
>doesn't want to die alone like his grandfather, wants to live a life that will result in him being surrounded by loved ones, death is inevitable and wants to give people a proper death