ITT: write an anime plot

ITT: write an anime plot

Hard mode: it's actually good.

Attached: 1487349546154.jpg (1141x621, 88.76K)

A bunch of guys have something eating at them so they go on pilgrimage to escape being executed and they find some way of replacing what they've lost

No

Chainsaw Man

Attached: ADF3B917-2A96-49A7-ACAB-DC3E6C846DEC.jpg (565x565, 117.23K)

>Title: House of Beck
>The first episode starts in a dark room and there is a scary man smoking a cigar and he says "Tomorrow we go ahead with the plan."
>Then it cuts to his little assistant saying "Yes! The plan!"
>Cuts to the MC named Cory Beck in his bed and he has the biggest morning erection and he goes "Aaaah! Aaah! Aaaaah!"
>His mom walks in and says "W-what's going on? Cory, It's time for high school! It's time for Cory high school!"
>Cory goes outside and then he suddenly gets hit by a little debbie truck and he dies
>He get reincarnated as a giant beetle with a human head and a human penis
>He still gets bullied a little bit, but it's just light teasing
>Cory considers suicide instantly and as he goes to run under a car but then a really hot girl appears and says "I like your feelers! Your feelers are kinda cute actually!"
>She is a school cheerleader named Cheerleta and asks "Cory Beck, right? You are the giant beetle guy I've seen around. Yeah, I heard you are the new giant beetle going to school, right? It's kinda crazy. I've always wanted a giant beetle boy. I kinda like the smell of shit and that pile is mighty big! It's the biggest I've ever seen!"
>One of those anime droplets goes down Cory's face and he is like "Uohhhh.... Oh yeah! I've been working on this every day after school! M-maybe sometime you could come over and I'll-"
>Cheerleta says "Take a bite."
>Cory responds "Yeah... Exactly... Exactly what I was going to say. You took the word out of my mouth and my beetle thorax!"
>Cheerleta replies "Yeah okay well I gotta go cheerlead. Whatever you say, anyways I'm gonna go cheerlead. It's pussy spreading so I gotta go, but I'll talk to you later, Cory Beck!"
>Cuts to the beetle edging and his heart recovered by 50%
>Cuts to Cory stalking her on facebook, figuring out when she's gonna get out of her cheerlead practice.

Attached: beetle0.png (1600x1140, 3.31M)

Cromartie Highschool Reunion, but everyone learns they all failed their senior year on a technicality (their final exams were graded wrong), so they need to repeat their senior year as late 30s men.

>He is looking through her likes, seeing if anyone doxxed any of information about her recently, he finds out that every single day she goes down to the local milkshake factory and she drinks 10 milkshakes a day.
>She gets diarrhea and goes to the porta potty at 5:30 PM.
>Cory's dick explodes, realizing that he found the closest five and dime, and he prepares himself.
>He gets a rope and camouflage to lure himself down so he could collect his goddess' feces and to stick in his poop ball
>Cheerleta screams "W-what are you doing?! Who is that in that cloak?! Who is that?! What's that giant beetle-shaped thing in the cloak?! Who is that?! Explain yourself, mystery beetle man!"
>Cory hides himself into the hole in the corner.
>She asks "Where did he go?!"
>The first episode ends

Attached: beetle1.jfif.jpg (277x182, 11.67K)

>The second episode starts in the class and Cory is manspreading his giant beetle legs and then the teacher walks in and says "Cory, I'm sorry to hear about your accident but I'm glad to see you are doing much better now!"
>Cory pretends he isn't reading a book about feces gathering and responds "N-no problem!"
>Teacher says "Anyway, uh guys, we are introducing a new student today. He has a body of a giant scorpion and his name is Zach!"
>Cory asks "Zach?"
>Zach says "Hello. Nice to meet you everybody I... um... I don't have legs like he does but I can actually destroy stuff."
>Everyone in the class starts talking about how cool Zach is.
>Instantly, Cory is jealous and full of rage. This guy stole the only unique thing he has. Cory flips his entire desk over.
>Zach injects Cory with eggs of his offsprings and says "See you after class, man."
>Cory goes to the bathroom and vomits up the eggs and screams with anger "I'm so sick of that fucking guy! This guy is a jerk! A real dick! How do I get rid of him? What am I going to do? It doesn't matter, I have my goddess to look forward to."

Attached: beetle2.jpg (612x408, 39.31K)

>In the hallway, Cheerleta says "Hi Cory! How are you today?"
>Cory responds "I'm good!
>Zach then says "Hey! You are talking to her?"
>Cory replies "Yeah."
>Cheerleta says "Who's this gentleman?" and then she squeezes her tits together
>Zach says "Hey, by the way, you are dripping some milk here but I'm the new scorpion in town and-"
>Cheerleta responds "Sorry. I do that when I get really flustered."
>Zach asks "Yeah? Guess what else? You know what the natural enemy of the scorpion is?"
>Cheerleta responds "What?"
>Zach answers "You are looking at it right there. A freaking beetle."
>Cheerleta screams "Cory! You wouldn't do that, would you?! You wouldn't hurt a scorpion?"
>Zach says "He tried to bully me earlier."
>Cheerleta says "What?!"
>Zach replies "He tried to eject me full of shit."
>Cory responds "No no! You don't understand! He injected me with his eggs!"
>Cheerleta says "Cory, I can't believe you!"
>Zach adds "Yep. And he is racist."
>Cheerleta walks away with her big fat ass jiggling and with her thong ripping from how fat and juicy her ass is.
>The giant beetle moans.
>The end of the second episode.

Attached: beetle3.jpg (1400x1050, 447.7K)

>The third episode starts off with Cory at home and he is stalking the girl on facebook again.
>Cory then says "I'm so angry that guy made me look like an ass in front of my favorite hot girl! I know what to do! I'm gonna invite every other hot girl to my house to my party!"
>It's the night of the party. Cory hears a cool noise outside. He looks and it's Zach and he is pushing over his trash.
>Zach says "That was in the way."
>Cory replies "Well no one invited you, ass!"
>Zach responds "I was talking. Anyways hey man uh... I'm gonna go have diarrhea. Where's your toilet?"
>Cheerleta walks by and says "Zach! I-I mean... um... Cory! I was on a date with this Zach guy and he really needs to use the restroom. Can you please use your-"
>Zach says "I really need to shit, dude."
>Cory responds to Cheerleta "You were on a date?!"
>Cheerleta explains "Yes... Well you see... I was trying to call you earlier but I couldn't go through to you!"
>Zach adds "I really need to shit. I really need to shit."
>Cory responds to Cheerleta "But my phone was always been open!"
>He looks at the phone wire and realizes I has been snipped a while ago.
>Cheerleta says "Anyway, he really needs to use the restroom!"
>Zach adds "I really need to take a shit."
>Cheerleta says "If you don't let him use I'll NEVER talk to you again!"
>Zach says "Yep and I really need to shit."
>Cory clenches his fist and answers "FINE... Use my toilet."
>But Cory also set up booby traps though before using it.
>Zach scurries into Cory's toilet and starts shitting violently.
>Now Cory is alone in the kitchen with the hot girl and asks her "So, did you shit today?"
>She answers "Y-yes but I-I promise it wasn't with Zach! I was just showing him around because he is new!"
>Cory notices Cheerleta dodging his eyes left and right and says "Obvious liar."

Attached: beetle4.jpg (600x450, 66.16K)

Chainsaw Man Part 2

>Cheerleta quickly responds "No I'm not! I still think you are really cool and if you ever had a party I'd really want to be invited! Ohhh... Anyway! I'm gonna go home and... and not have sex with Zach!"
>Zach says "Hey! What's going on here?"
>Cory says to Cheerleta "Oh, very convincing!"
>Zach says "By the way, I left a giant green mound in your toilet. And yes, there's like parasites in it, so just clean that up whenever you get around to it."
>Cheerleta adds "Thanks Cory! You really saved him!"
>Zach says "Oh let's get out of here."
>Cory feels horrible. He has been betrayed but the party still has to, happen.
>Everyone's here and all the hot girls are ready, but Cory feels depressed and terrible.
>Cory shows them his special trick where he rolls his ball on his leg like a yarnball like how cats do. He can spin the shit on his feet.
>He gets played with by a bunch of girls at the party and they are trying to jack off his bug legs.
>Then he gets a phone call and it's the doctor and he says "Is it Cory the bug guy?"
>Cory responds "Beetle, but go ahead."
>Doctor says "I've got very bad news about your friend, Cheerleta."

Attached: beetle5.png (480x384, 371.08K)

>Cory replies "What about Cheerleta?"
>Doctor adds "I'm afraid she was trying to help a scorpion man get to his house and he fell back on her piereced her through the brain. She is now in a coma. She might be brown bread soon."
>Cory responds "Well, this is horrible news! Where is this scorpion?!"
>Doctor says "Is that a harem I hear in the background? You might want to stop the harem and get over here."
>Cory asks "But where is this scorpion?!"
>Doctor says "The scorpion fled the scene and he can't be found.
>Cory responds "Oh. THIS SON OF A-"
>Cory walks into the living room and screams "EVERYBODY OUT!!!"
>All the girls say "Okay. Whatever you say, Cory. I guess I'll leave now."
>Cory runs into the hospital and sees Cheerleta in the bed. She is moaning and holding her head.
>Cory says "Cheerleta. It's okay."
>Cheerleta respond "C-correy! Awe yu thewe?"
>Cory replies "Yes. Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"
>Cheerleta says "Onwy twue love's fiwst kiss will save meh."
>Cory asks "You need to tell where that fucking scorpion went."
>Cheerleta answers "I fucked him and he weft meh."
>Cory asks loudly "YOU DID WHAT?!"
>Cheerleta answers again "Yeah I fucked him and he weft meh."
>Cory responds "Well you are just a stupid hussy anyways. You get what you fucking deserve!"
>Cheerleta screams "NOOO!"
>Cory blows her head off.
>Zach walks in and stabs her 50 times with his poisonous tail.
>Cory tells him "She is already dead."
>Zach replies "Cory, let's be friends, dude. Peace. I'm like the Vegeta. Come on, peace dude!"
>Cory says "Peace? You killed my girlfriend! Though she wasn't even really my girlfriend to be honest. She was just sort of interested."
>Zach asks "So peace, bro?"
>Cory answers "So honestly, yeah. Peace."
>The third episode ends.

Attached: beetle6.jfif.jpg (1000x667, 142.78K)

>Cheerleta walks away with her big fat ass jiggling and with her thong ripping from how fat and juicy her ass is.

Attached: 1488806669803.jpg (372x392, 41.76K)

A 12 year old killed in a kaiju battle becomes reborn as a mutant creature thanks to the dead mutant remains of said kaiju.

MY MASTERPIECE

>Mc participates in the most popular TV-show of Japan, conducted by the most fascinating and beloved man in Japan.
>The show consists of a guest who tells a story, if the audience doesn't like it then the guest is kicked out through a trap-door under his chair, if instead the guest resists until the end of the story, then he will win a prize.
>Mc begins to tell his story, he is a virgin-looser without social skills, who spends all his time in the library, but one day, he found an old diary of a girl among the books.
>MC realized that this girl was a loser who spent all her time reading like him, of course his empathy for her went up to 100%.
>After reading the diary several times, MC's curiosity was too high, so he started looking for her .... and eventually discovered she had been declared missing 20 years ago.
>MC decided to solve the mystery about her disappearance using the diary, he went to every place written into the diary, he did exactly what she did in those places and felt her same emotions, of course he couldn't help but fall in love with her.
>Thanks to these experiences, he was able to decipher the diary and discovered the position of another diary, in which the girl spoke of the only man she ever loved, of how he didn't treat her like a loser and in the last page it was written that he had sent a love letter and that if she would accept he would be waiting for her in a place in the middle of the woods.
>MC found an abandoned building in the meeting place, and there he found her, only her skeleton was left but from the remains of her clothes he understood.
>MC made up his mind and overcame all his social phobias,hardwork for an entire year by began a pronunciation course to be able to speak at his best, entered the theater club to be able to express at best his emotions and watched all the episodes of the program to understand how not to bore the audience.
>TFW the host is the killer
>TFW you BTFO him nation-live

Attached: 1649750038496.jpg (2118x4096, 1.31M)

Not as good as House of Beck

>MC is name Cory
>there is house in the title
Bro.....

at least read the first post

>Get turned into an insect
>want to kill himself

Fuck off Kafka

Why?

Lol let's rape the only girl who likes me

>zach and cory
Bro....