RWBY: Ice Queendom

Sunday is almost here and so is the SHAFT remaster of episode 3. So is the 24th, where we will finally see our girls fully animated in their new drip. What do we think of these threads Anons?

Attached: FOqWcgQVsAUQd8H.jpg (1200x1069, 172.55K)

Weiss reminds me of a charecter from Azure Lane for some reason

It's the rapebait factor

I was thinking more along the lines of the big coat and captains hat- what made you say that dude?

Roobee

Attached: 0 INt.png (663x837, 554.53K)

Intelgence may be 0, but i'd love to talk weapons with the little dork :)

Anyone else hoping for more PEAK SHAFT moments in episode 4?

Attached: 1657755715400.jpg (1920x1080, 283.48K)

>What do we think of these threads Anons?
It is the same thing every single time

>RWBY Sucks
>RWBY is great
>Monty was a hack
>Monty was and will be remembered as the greatest animator who ever lived
>I want all of these lesbian ships to happen
>All of your lesbian ships are stupid
>I want Neo
>She isn't volume 1
>The new music sucks, Jeff is the best composer ever
>New music is ok but Jeff sucks at writing music
>When is episode 4 coming out?
>End of July you dingus
>This isn't anime
>RWBY: IQ is and /trash/ will keep on reminding you about it
>Never watched the original, anime is ok
>Original suck
>I already told you RWBY is great, go and kill yourself
>You should kill yourself for actually liking RWBY

And that is about it, there isn't going to be anything new discussed here so just move along to another thread.

But that's half the fun of it user. The batching at least means the community has a pulse rather than the last few volumes where we've been practically begging RT to pull the plug. I'll take that any day

>What do we think of these threads Anons?
it's really astounding how much the handful of rwby crossboarders can keep this general alive on complete fucking garbage
basically but I honestly think there's 90% more talking about the franchise and shipping and only about 10% of posts relating to the anime, half of which are shitposts still

You do have to understand , shipping basically is the Fandom, it's kinda what kept us together through the worst seasons of the show. For us, it might as well be saying " it's over 9000!" Whenever you see vegeta in Dragonball Z.

exactly why nobody wants you

You know a lot of us are actual weebs and not just Any Forums nuts, personally I'm down for goblin slayer or a solid rom com like kaguya sama or horymia, and especially excited for tomo chan since I read the manga years ago. But RWBY is something special to us, for guys like me, it was our first step into anime past 4kids level stuff. That's why we're a bit rabid and passionate. This is our DragonBall z to 90s kids

it's not about what you're into it's about not knowing how to use an imageboard without looking like fucking retards. if you genuinely cannot live without thirty threads of empty ship shitposting and repeating the same garbage posts over and over again you will not belong anywhere except /trash/

Fine then. You want a discussion? I'll give you a discussion. Hot take, I think the intro to Beacon was better. I like how they basically got drop podded off to the ship and told "bitch you want into our school, fucking fight some Grimm and earn it". They cut a lot of filler and introduced the girls to eachother much quicker while still feeling natural. If you actually watched the anime I would LOVE to hear your counter point.

Attached: 1657591005618.jpg (1280x720, 99.19K)

I appreciated 1 and 2, but 3 was a clunker where they gave up because they wanted more time for the actual new plot and it shows. I just hope they have enough episodes for it.

Watched ep1-3 from the 1 hour long thing.

You're telling me the individual releases of the episodes are different?

Am I a pleb for liking the bottom part more? Yes they're kinda overdesigned there, but at least it has variety and characters seem to have a semblance of personality, while top is just four generic animu cute girls in generic animu cute girls' outfits, they could literally be the same character with different hairdos and contacts. Never watched either version of this show btw.

episode 4 is the real shaft content.

you mean touching with eachother or the grimm's tits?

To be fair they mentioned they put the recap in there BECAUSE what they wanted to do was basically 8 episodes.

>less skin
>less skirts
Those redesigns suck, what the fuck

Dat booty lad

For snow gear, I think it's cute, and Weiss looks fucking metal

She looks like one of the russian ships

Slightly, better animation quality, and the anime itself is separate from the OG web series