Ai no Utagoe wo Kikasete

So, this movie here got released last year and I rarely see people talking about it even though it’s quite decent so I decided to find out why and it turns out the translations suck. There is the first one which was made by someone that used the dub as basis to make their release. That one is really bad all around. The other one is one made by a France based translation group that is considerably better and has great typesetting but still gets some things wrong and has weird wording at times. And the last one is one I was working on a few months ago but someone I know just posted it on the internet before it was done and it has been making the rounds ever since on streaming websites. Mea culpa, sorry about that. Anyway, I finally bothered to finish translating it and although it isn’t perfect I’d say it’s the best one available. Typesetting might be weird at places and it may feel rough around the edges but I’d say it turned out ok. I would upload it to nyaa but they have their registrations closed so no can do. That out of the way, I hope you enjoy it.

mega.nz/file/K3RnAIiK#e5knbvajC69eiE8Lv4qx2kQiGJHsFOkJ802ZXyWflpI

Attached: bx123899-AimlRWzAqpHC.jpg (460x650, 132.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1552468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you a lot user. I downloaded the movie but haven't watched it yet, will use these subs instead.

And for the sake of comparison these are the subs available on nyaa and mine in order. Forgive the badly arranged collagee though, I'm lazy.
HappyGamer76YT/EMBER on top(Based on the dub)
Natsumi - NekoYu' - Team Arcedo in the middle (Made by the french group)
And mine at the bottom.

I used the EMBER release to base the timing of my lines but redid most of them so the translations may be similar at some points. The one from Team Arcedo has great typesetting for the songs so I probably should have used theirs instead.
Have a blast.

Attached: Ai no Utagoe wo Kikasete - Sing a Bit of Harmony - 1080p H.264 MULTi ENG SUB VOSTFR [Natsumi - NekoYu' - Team Arcedo].mkv_20220715_013548.009.png (2392x880, 3.61M)

Thanks user, going to watch it this weekend

This already looks/sounds better just from the few screenshots. I might watch it tomorrow.

Thanks, OP!

Thanks, I'm happy now

>I would upload it to nyaa but they have their registrations closed so no can do.
Want me to do it? Just tell me what to name the release.

I'd appreciate it. Just throw in GoriGori subs as the group name, "Translation by Naga" and "Quality Check by TehVict" and it should be good to go. Thanks again

Ok. Just the .ass, right. Should I copypaste this on the description?

Yeah, it'd be better than no description at all. Thanks.

Let me confirm just in case [GoriGori subs] or just [GoriGori]?

Just GoriGori.

Also, if you could change TehVict to TeVi that would be great

nyaa.si/view/1552468

Thank you so much. Saves me the effort of spamming this everywhere.

no problem user, thanks for the subs

Also check you can download it, I'm seeing 9 leechers and 0 completed for some reason.

So far no good but there are two seeds so I'll a bit

This makes me HAPPY

>nyaa but they have their registrations closed
Wow. Really. But why?

Thank yoy, user. Now I will watch this even though I didn't hear about this anime.

Neat, thanks OP!