Oshi no ko

Jesus Christ

Attached: 6-o (5).jpg (1300x1920, 519.93K)

Is there a bigger snake bitch in media anywhere than Akane

Akane being a cuck isn't the least bit surprising, but the sheer shamelessness she displays while being so definitely is.

>Knows the guy she likes likes someone else
>Sabotages him going out with her by telling him it's too dangerous
>Cry crocodile tears and threaten to leave forever so he'll go out with you instead
>Even though he still likes the other girl , don't care because you have him

Wow big bitch energy

>Akane is the cuck
>When she’s the one with the guy

I bet you think you’re not cucked when chad smashes your wife because “h-her heart is still with me~”

If your significant other is clearly in love with someone else and desperately trying to repress his feelings by going out with you then yes, that makes you the cuck.

I heard Aqua's sister is died. Is that true?

Attached: 1506858217998.png (1920x1090, 1.52M)

New rrat, I recognize that voice, is that my favorite vtuber's roommate
>Brother
Probably her boyfriend

Goro has zero reason to be interested in Kana. Kanawank ruined this series.

Goro is dead.

you wish you were HALF as alpha as akane

>All OnK discussions are about an unironic mary sue vs a crazy woman.
Really makes you think

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Kana's a fine character but the way the story sucks her metaphorical dick is insufferable. It's like the suffering from success meme played straight.

Reads like a shitty telenovela soap opera

man, i'm so tired of this manga now
every chapter is a nothing happens chapter filled with retarded romantic triangle bullshit and kanawank
when something *does* happen it just doesn't get followed up by shit, the execution is fucking abysmal. Akane's sharingan was kino, then it turned into detective akane following the sherlock holmes pasta, kana's character arc was kino, then it turned into insufferable kanawank, ruby finding goro's corpse is kino, then it leads into some boring forced dogshit with god infodumping everything then a timeskip her going rogue without fucking talking to aqua even
Jesus fucking Christ this pains me so much because this manga had such an amazing first volume and was so damn good for the first 40 chapters or so. Every fucking week is now disappointment after disappointment and it's so frustrating knowing shit could have been so much better, wish I could just erase it all from my memory.

If he doesn't end up with Kana then I will be very surprised, Kana being the endgame is so obvious that Aqua not ending up with Kana would be a twist.

I actually think Aqua won't end with either.
Kana will get oshi-zoned, the setup is there and it's there for a reason.
But Aka won't have the balls to make Akane win either, so she will either die, or break up with him because she got tired of his bullshit.

>Y-you see user, the cuck is actually the one who ISN’T fucking the person they want
Uh-huh

Crazy girls are the best tho

Attached: AFEC4214-3F54-4FA9-B404-25E171959373.jpg (1300x1920, 853.92K)

What a worthless cuck whore

Ruby endgame

it might as well be

>If he cheats on me I'll kill him
>C-cuck!
Huh??