Chainsaw Man

>Chapter 1 said Denji's father hanged himself
>After his door was opened, it turned out that Denji killed his father
So is this a foreshadow too and when Asa's door is opened despite War's warning, it will turn out that she had something to do with her parents' deaths?

Attached: ewfwe.jpg (784x1145, 162.07K)

>>After his door was opened, it turned out that Denji killed his father
Fake door.

Attached: Fake Door theory, this time for retards.jpg (5560x4096, 3.74M)

Just listen to the song

Attached: 1617368701774.png (1618x2479, 2.55M)

Totally forgot about that stupid twist.

>Part 1's MC is Devilman
>Part 2's FeMC is Devilman Lady
Fujimoto clearly does some plagiarism here, so will Mitaka be called Chainsaw Man Lady?

Attached: 51W5M2NZqGL.jpg (395x500, 43.65K)

Why can this hack author only write main characters with le tragic pasts who all lost their parents?
>Denji
>Aka
And nowt his Makima/Eri clone.

I don't know but it's still better than having parents with le special lineage

having parents gives you some stability which makes it harder to have your character be all fucked up and shit

user you can write perfectly normal parents as well. And it still didn't stop Fujimoto from making Denji and his powers suppaaa special

I don't know how that would work in a setting where the protagonists are mostly devils, I get characters like Kobeni having parents and all, but I just don't see how it fits in Denji's or War-chan's stories
characters in non-brutal settings from other Fujimoto manga obviously do have parents, see his one shots

It would be funny to have Asa's parents wondering why their depressed daughter is now a shouting edgelord and Asa having to deal with looking even more shameful and retarded to them because of it.

Autism.

Nah, Asa is a normal human being her only exceptional quality is her beauty, Denji was fucked from the get go, he was even dying of heart disease

>Asa is a normal human being her only exceptional quality is her beauty
She looks like a super basic bitch

>Asa's parents
What if they are alive but hiding?

She sounds like a potential school shooter. I bet next chapter she will shoot up her school using Yoshida as an AR-15.

>her beauty
She looks like a npc without the war devil possessing her

>asa seems autistic and joyless because her parents died
>turns out she was always a depressed autist and her parents tricked her into thinking a devil killed them because they were just sick of her shit
Would be quite the twist.

Honestly I think Yoshida might just die the next chapter
he goes to school looking for the devil that recently killed a student & a teacher, turns out it's the fucking War devil, he gets killed on the spot and the chapter ends with a comment from Fujimoto telling fujoshits to kill themselves

Spoilers say || Asa and war are basically Yugi and Yami both are in the same body so odds are she killed her own parents and was a refuge for war or her parents somehow restrained war in her ||

Would be kind but anything can happen at this point.

Nah. She is beautiful even without War. Denji will simp for her for sure.

Fuck wrong platform

or maybe she's just a regular orphan? what use are her parents to the plot?
no one ever cared for Denji's parents, his mom is irrelevant and his dad was only brought up by Makima to fuck with his mind

She is the least attractive named female in the manga so far, completely without distinction. Kobeni is supposed to be plain and she looks more attractive. Pretty sure Groomer-sensei was only attracted to her because she seemed retarded enough to groom.

Delusional, class rep is supposed to be a Stacy and she looks like ground beef next to Asa and her man is using her to get close to Asa

is that how you use spoiler tags on reddit?

>Power and Deftones
Hot

That would be too based for Fujimbo...although a competent men is usually absent in his writing.

Just compare Reze with Asa. Hell, Angel is way more cute than Asa

Attached: 1657688123829.jpg (2014x2048, 189.68K)

because makima was lying

>no one ever cared for Denji's parents, his mom is irrelevant and his dad was only brought up by Makima to fuck with his mind
You will care user. When it is revealed that his dad was the 1st host for Pochita and the reason he turned alcoholic was because his wife Quanxi left him.

>your mom is so disgusted from giving birth to you she just abandons you and becomes a lesbian
poor dennis

Attached: 7C771527-88AA-46B1-B1AB-655A3603CCDC.jpg (2045x1970, 834.31K)

Discord

Who is actually competent in csm? Yoshida maybe, Madoka and who?

Attached: Madoka parfait.jpg (1526x2048, 339.58K)