Chainsawboy

If Chainsaw Man can erase concepts from existence then how do you explain
>Makima (and now War Devil) can remember concepts that literally DONT EXIST in the universe. HOW does that even make sense at all
>is CSM's power reversible? War said he wanted his nukes back, what is CSM going to do? Rewrite reality again?
>If CSM deletes concepts from the past as well (as Makima said) it creates a literal paradox. Let me explain it. If control devil is eaten by CSM, she doesn't exist in the past and therefore she wasn't eaten in the first place.
>What would even happen if CSM eats the Death Devil or Future Devil
Is Fujimoto just a hack? Is Makima an unreliable narrator?

Attached: Dorkima.png (687x664, 28.85K)

Plot holes dont matter, just turn off your brain and enjoy this gory badly drawn schlock

>>Makima (and now War Devil) can remember concepts that literally DONT EXIST in the universe. HOW does that even make sense at all
The control devil has control over her mind and can thus remember the concepts despite them being erased. The war devil can remember things relating to war despite them being erased.
>>is CSM's power reversible?
Evidently.
>what is CSM going to do? Rewrite reality again?
CSM isn't going to do anything, if he loses, I'd assume the concepts return.
>>If CSM deletes concepts from the past as well (as Makima said) it creates a literal paradox. Let me explain it. If control devil is eaten by CSM, she doesn't exist in the past and therefore she wasn't eaten in the first place.
The concept of past and future is man-made. There is only the present.
>>What would even happen if CSM eats the Death Devil or Future Devil
Death would cease to exist. Makima literally explained that CSM ate the other alternatives to death so they ceased to be.

>The control devil has control over her mind and can thus remember the concepts despite them being erased. The war devil can remember things relating to war despite them being erased.
You literally made this up

You are fucking stupid.
read slower.

Attached: 0084-010.jpg (1067x1600, 307.65K)

Attached: 16577367679870.png (700x760, 177.02K)

>literally states that "she's beginning to forget the names that are gone"
>headcanon user: she can remember eveything perfectly because im stupid
Did you even read the page you posted? And it still doesn't answer why War Devil would remember it, which you conveniently ignored to address in your post. Kill yourself

When did I say she could remember everything perfectly though you dumbfuck? But she says she can remember them due to her devil power.
Holy shit you're an idiot.
Read Wan Piss instead you genuine retard.

Fine I'll humor you now and pretend like Makima is perfectly capable of remembering erased concepts despite the page telling us that she has already started to forget names. You still didn't answer why War Devil could remember the nukes. And no, the reason you gave is pure headcanon.

Hey you dumb fucking idiot, Makima said that EVEN THOUGH [devil power] she started to forget the names. Yes. Her power is not absolute but is the reason she could even remember them at all.
The same applies to the War Devil as it can remember the war related devils that CSM swallowed due to her [devil power]. Same as Makima.
You're either an ESL or straight up baiting. Either way this will be my last reply to your absolutely horrid posts.

>pointless ad hominem because he can't prove his headcanon is real
>falls into a fit of rage
>MUH ESL
Kel, average Fujimoto dickrider

Based

The "Even with my power" part pretty clearly implies that it is her power of control that has allowed her to retain the memories up to this point. She's saying this to reinforce just how powerful CSM's ability is, because even with her ability to control the memories are still slowly leaving her. She can hold onto them but they still drift away. It's her ability that keeps them from leaving instantly.

The War Devil remembering because "it's related to war" is absolutely headcanon but it sounds like the best option right now until we get a better explanation. Maybe she wrote it down in Hell and then read it after CSM ate them or something.

>gets absolutely destroyed
>muh dickriderino
Kek.

Yeah that never made any sense, like if the gun devil died that would change history to such a drastic degree that it would look nothing like it does now. Fujimoto really is a hack.

But he didint fucking die retard

>if the gun devil died
>if

What would happen if he ate the Booze Devil?

>Yeah that never made any sense, if the story was different then the story would be different
room temperature IQ

Chainsaw threads really became hell huh..

>Makima got btfo by a dog
>now shes mad/insane because denji chouse his friend instead of her turn her obseses about him
I dont even read this shit but the author just make women behavior right

Don't think too hard about it. This a manga where a guy with a chainsaw for a head is riding a shark with legs on land.