Berserk

Psycho Farnese and Roisne are the two female characters I like the most in Berserk.
They were both complax characters,and great for making dark romance
Just imagine,Psycho Farnese and Roisne both find a guy they like . How will these girl get the guy? Seducing him to be their lover?

Attached: IMG_20220714_110520.png (1080x1699, 1.85M)

Okay.

Well hopefully moe farnese will go away and psycho farnese will reemerge once she gets good at manipulating flames with magic.

Ok but tell me more about your relationship with your mother.

>farnese
Never understand the change of tone and personalities of Farnese.
She was a very dark and fuck up character, a completely opposite of casca
who seems to going to lead the readers see more fuck up psychopath stuff, like
incest. But than she just turned into this cute love interest, kind and soft.
What happened?

Too shocked to run, fear mixing with happiness and eros running through his body, he stood still and was unable to move.His long lost best friend, Rosine ,now in a twisted yet erotic and beautiful form, like a moth monster stood before him, her naked breasts expose infont of his eyes.
"Ro..... Rosine.....is it you ? ....am I not dreaming ? Is this a sweet dream? or nightmare ?"
Rosine didn't said a word, she just come closer, and grab him with her legs and hold him tight, her face close to his.

"Hmm.......You're more handsom then I remembered....much more mature now..... looks like you really grow up ! " She giggled, and continue
" Iam looking for a king for my kingdom, would you be my king ?"

"Your.... your king ! Do you mean you want me to...."

"Yes, be my slave, be my love, be my king and my knight, sworn to protect my fairy kimdom like a good husband and king."

As Rosine 's pretty little face, come closer to his and she gave the teen a playful kiss on the cheek,than whisper in his ear, in a flirtatious tone

"All you need to to is follow me, and become like me ! Be one of us!

"I....... I can't..... I don't..... don't know how !

the teen's body is burning red, he breath heavily ,confuce,blushing red, the teen said

"We.......we...... Rosine, we are not even married yet..... the preist always said....."

He was not able to continue, finish his words,because Rosine seal it with a soft kiss.

"You are a bad lier you know ? Always were..... I remembered the bad lies you made for me and Jill, covered up for us, so we can go out and play !"

Moving away from the teen's lips, Rosin whisper .

"That..... That.....was years ago..... Iam older now.... we...we can't do this, Rosine, we are not... not married yet...."

Attached: IMG_20220714_114258.jpg (820x389, 187.99K)

She's grown up. You can't be an edgy kid all the time, you have to grow out of it at some point.

Attached: adequate puck.png (705x542, 172.62K)

Spbp

But it happened over night

That's how it usually happens. As teenagers, we often become socially withdrawn and edgy children who look down on other people, but entry into adulthood and awareness comes pretty quickly. It is enough to go through and realize one life event. Farnese became softer, but also much more adequate.

Could any anons make this more eroitc ?

Attached: IMG_20220714_114127.jpg (622x412, 166.9K)

As much as I like femdom, I'm glad Guts killed this cunt.

Your mouth said no, but your body and heart had betray you, my love ! Look at how hard your spear had become !
You want me than, you want me now even more!"

Roisne giggle, as her eyes move to the teen's harded member between his legs.

She said her words in a playful manner, smiling at the teen. Her green slander petty body,cover with cool slime, get even more close with the teen, as she slowly, grab and drag his body back deeper into the forest, back to her hive, into her queen chamber, or a cocoon more likely , her naked body against his.
In the cocoon, he see another small figure, pretty and naked. It's Jill, who's sleeping,deep in her sweet dreams.

Attached: IMG_20220621_232029.jpg (546x673, 198.31K)

Is that ...is that Jill !?"
"Yes, you are not mistaken, that our dearest friend Jill. I know you you didn't just want me, you want Jill too !
Your eyes and your sword are burning, when we swim together! I can't never forget your look hahaha !

That.... that's because you didn't tell me we were going to swimming naked, i thought we were just going to go fishing ! "
Rosine giggle, and she use her insect legs
to move the young famer to her abdomen, making him kissing her belly.

"Now be a good sleeping handsome, and sleep my love. Good night, my love~I have made room just enough for the three of us~We will make many fairy children together !"

Rosine, whisper in his ear, soft and seductively, as she kiss the teen on his neck, than to his chest, than to his belly.

Attached: IMG_20220713_001733.png (961x1580, 1.22M)

I will mash your head into a pulp.

With her words, the farmer teen close his eyes and start to fell into deep sleep. He can feel his body is transformeing and morphing into something that may terrify him if he's still a normal 16 years old farmer.
But he just don't care anymore, as Rosine's naked cool body against his,embrace together in her warm slimly cocoon, her legs and arms hold him tight, her breasts against his breathing chest.
He felt warm and beloved, for the first time in many years.
"So, the fairy tale were true...... this is what a king, a knight felt when they are with their beloved maiden ...... It's so warm, so hot, so romantic, and so...so lustful...
A vision of naked Jill appears in your mind, with the green naked fairy queen is Rosine on her side , weaving at him, waiting for him to embrace them.
With that last thought, the teen fall in to total slumber and dream, dream that him fly on the night sky, with Rosine and Jill on his side, a happy fairy kingdom, with lots of children ! The three of them made love every night together in fairy forest kndom, starts shining on the night sky....

Attached: RosineLeavesVillage.png (682x697, 160.73K)

damn berserk threads have really gone downhill since the last chapter

Yep. And this is sad. That's what happens when you release brainless content without any dialogue. Let's hope things will be different in the next arc.

Attached: Isma.png (377x377, 114.54K)

Just caught up with berserk today after being on my reading list for a while, i thought farnese's evolution was pretty natural even if she didn't have more psycho moments

>Never understand the change of tone and personalities of Farnese.

It goes with the change in tone of the manga in general. Miura started moving away from grimdark edgy atmosphere with the introduction of Scherkie and Isidoro.

>blah blah i coom blah blah
thanks op

Lost children shitters want berserk to be le grim dark ubermensch struggle 24/7

he was just doing that to make the inevitable loli witch rape scene all the more shocking.

well, the manga seems to be going that way now, let's see what happens to elfhell