Overlord

What sort of tactics could a human country use to defend against an army of these guys?

Attached: Screenshot-194.jpg (1366x768, 264.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eikw6LuIkc0
overbooru.world/post/view/11371
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use a phoenix down on them

>a phoenix
A what?

Making sweet love with kawaii mushi.

Attached: Entoma.Vasilissa.Zeta.full.2319828.jpg (2480x3507, 2.98M)

Uhh did the spin-off ever mention if the two ever met the 13 heroes?

A big red bird with a down syndrome

Made in abyss stole our actual Myth and Roid ending

youtube.com/watch?v=eikw6LuIkc0

Much better than No Man's Dawn

the Dogeza strategy works pretty well

Fire hoses filled with holy water.

Any news about our chink bros translating it?

>What sort of tactics could a human country use to defend against an army of these guys?
Capitulation is a tactic

Just remember not to put any part of your body near her mouth if you don't want her to eat you alive.

Attached: DJ9-aswMsaDACVzOY-jk-GzdWfTuV0OOKBVC5Dym6FQ.jpg (640x853, 83.52K)

I've assembled all relevant links regarding translation here, I think

overbooru.world/post/view/11371

Attached: 1641990515256.jpg (1920x1863, 1.49M)

Dogeza

Wait for Philip-sama to make his move in a few episodes. You will know.

The higher ups in Slain Theocracy stated that Zesshi and first seat are enough to deal with an army of 200 Death Knights and 300 Soul Eaters

do you dislike any op or ed?

Yes.

No.

Yet to watch. I usually skip them.

light novel bros explain me something...
why cant the people native to that world just grind to max level? they can obviously grow stronger so why cant they just cheese out the system?

Attached: 1570518879661.jpg (907x778, 71.57K)

Maruyama wrote a whole chapter about the 13 heroes for the EE sidestory but then decided to scrap it and replace it with the new-AOG epilogue we got.

Aren't they limited by their potential or something?

the opening for 3 was a bit much

People in the New World each have their own level caps, with most of them being super low, then there's also the fact that most people would rather not risk death just to get a little stronger. Plus there's also the whole point of New World natives not knowing what levels are in the first place with only a few having the faintest idea of the concept.

No?
The only thing I remember along those lines was that it would be bad enough for the black scripture if they had to fight soul eaters and death knights one-on-one in equal numbers to their own forces. From the part where they review the splattening.

Have you never played an mmorpg? You need to kill ludicrous amounts of decent enemies just to get to mid level
There aren't instanced encounters or infinite respawns. If you kill all the hill giants in the edgeville dungeon equivalent, they're fucking gone

>goes from cute to death stare in under a second
Yup, that's my girl.

Attached: Shalltear OP.webm (1232x530, 2.93M)

Attached: Quagoa genocide.gif (640x480, 52.48K)

Post the art already, german user

>faintest idea of the concept.
They clearly know that after you rez you have to level up again, they just think their low level is actually high.

“It’s impossible. I say this as a former 3rd Seat of the Black Scripture; anyone who expects us to face 500 of them must be an absolute madman. It would have been bad enough even if they were only present in equal numbers. No, if not for this, why would Thousand Mile Astrologer have locked herself up in despair? However …”

The nature of his smile changed.

“It’s different for the God-kin.”

“Ohh,” went the sounds of rejoicing.

“The two of them should be able to deal with an army of Death Knights and Soul Eaters. Of course, just in case, we still need to give them the best backup we can.”

“So it’ll be fine with those two.”

Only people who have knowledge on resurrections magic know about that and they still don't know what it is that makes them weaker. It has been said multiple times that they just think their life force has been drained too much from dying and that they need to rest or work out a bit more to gain it back. They don't know what levels are nor do they know what experience points are. The closest thing they know about levels is Evil Eye misremembering the leader of the 13 heroes saying something about leveling up as "le bell up"

I remember about the theory of them being hard level capped. Basically you have a finite amount of levels depending of your genetics and the velocity by which you get levels depends on your predisposition at that specific job.
The distribution is probably skewed toward lower levels. I remember someone saying that normal people just are not able to sustain the life force drain of resurrection, which means a drop of 5 levels in game mechanics. Meaning that most people are hard capped at 5 levels or lower.

>I see, Ainz mused. So his problem was simply a lack of talent.

>After considering the knowledge from this world and that of YGGDRASIL, he was quite sure that this was the case.
>One needed ten other levels in certain job classes before being able to take levels in the runesmith career. However, if his overall level cap was 11, then he would not be able to gain further levels as a runesmith. And if he had only one level of runesmith, he would only be able to learn skills of no great import.

Their perspective is that its a loss of "life force" and said force can be gained from training. They don't have a numerical view of a certain amount of exp/level loss.

PSA for anons not in the know: Talent = high level caps in the NW.

>What sort of tactics could a human country use to defend against an army of these guys?
Surrender and soverency would be the best tactics.