Zombie land saga

what went wrong with the second season.

Attached: __konno_junko_mizuno_ai_minamoto_sakura_nikaidou_saki_hoshikawa_lily_and_2_more_zombie_land_saga__8c1e477538b96c11304191294283705b.png (1920x2010, 1.78M)

Absolutely nothing. Season 2 was kino.

People remembered season 1 as being really funny but it was actually just 2 episodes like that.

S2 felt "off", much like S4 of YuruYuri.

Attached: yy1.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Instead of continuing on where s1 left off we get a retarded timeskip with "akshully they were successful but then failed so now you'll see them start over from scratch again hope you rike"
Also Kotarou spent like 2/3 of the season being a faggot
The only good thing was the oiran's flashback

Literally nothing

Nothing it was great

It went from being an original take of idol anime
To just becoming an idol anime

>Instead of continuing on where s1 left off we get a retarded timeskip with "akshully they were successful but then failed so now you'll see them start over from scratch again hope you rike"
Why though?

It was always an idol anime. The only difference was that the girls were zombies. That's it

A bunch of people that liked it didn't like idol anime.
Whereas people that liked strike witches jumped ship when they saw luminous witches.

So it was doing something differently

You can't mind virus people into liking your shit idol fag

Yeah well, how about I just knock you flat on you're ass you troll, that sound any better to you?? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.

They jumped ship because no pantyshots

>Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.
The rouge river drawbridge in delray on jefferson.

>you troll,
You're the one saying zls was just another generic idol anime

I mean I'm not an idol fan either and I liked both seasons of ZLS

I had to stop watching after they introduced the aliens and blew everything up.

In other news, they're releasing another Franchouchou The Best album with all the songs from Revenge (including the curry song), along with three new recorded songs.

There's also going to be 3D virtual concerts in July, August and September and they're streaming worldwide

Attached: FXcbjsnaUAAbahH.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 334.65K)

I mean, it was funny, it is just that people always focus on the wrong parts because average anime watcher is a brainlet.

That's literally the last 15 seconds of Season 2.

>Tatsumi's retardedness puts the girls into massive debt and they get forced to clean his fuckup
>ends on a cliffhanger where everyone gets nuked

That's the joke

S stopped watching it after mamai

I feel that's a weird complaint seeing as how the show is already ridiculous with the zombie idols