Prima Doll

>show is near the bottom of the popularity rankings in Japan
>near the bottom of the streaming ranks
But I thought Japan loved Key.

Attached: eating.jpg (1920x1080, 270.32K)

Isn't there schedule fuckery going on with it?

No plot.

Makes no sense.

japan hates cute girls now, they now watch normie anime - there's no more money in panering to old men lusting over teenage slits

It's supposed to be an Abema-first series and yet even its Abema numbers are pitiful.

It makes perfect sense. And not everything needs to be full of plot
Still, there's some thing
>the pro-war faction looking for an excuse to drag the cafe master and his bots back into war
>character exploration
>what exactly is MC? In episode 1, master says she was reset, yet no veteran human or bot recognizes her, and in episode 2, master says he created her. He's hiding something

Why do people care so much about numbers? Are you execs who benefit from higher numbers? Are you sheep who need numbers to know what should your opinion be?

The point is that Prima Doll is less popular than expected.

I watched two episodes and I still don't understand what the plot is supposed to be.

>But I thought Japan loved Key.
Maybe show after show of garbage made them turn sour on Key.

Cute robutts(not built for sex)

After the awful messes that were Charlotte or KamiNatta, nobody should set expectations higher than low-priority level whenever a new Key-produced anime original gets created. And the director (Tensho) doesn't exactly have the brightest track record.

It's the opposite, HBR is very loved. They just don't care here because it's not Maeda.

>And the director (Tensho) doesn't exactly have the brightest track record.
Elaborate

Why did they love Summer Pockets even though he was barely involved in it?

Kiniro Mosaic S1 was good, Grisaia (the TV series + TV special, haven't seen Phantom Trigger yet) was alright as a standalone anime, but I have heard very mixed to outright negative things about his directing on Azur Lane the Animation and Black Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall.

Summer Pockets It's a good story, and you should play it. I just don't think the TV anime adaptation will work. There aren't enough anime episodes.

Maybe they are fans of the show and hope there is a chance to get sequels you fucking RETARD?

Everyone is just waiting for the suffering to kick in.
It will be popular then.

As an original, it’s very likely it’d never get sequels anyway.

There are people that equates popularity and quality. Not necessarily your case, but people shouldn't be insecure about their own tastes.