Can't find a HxH thread, so HxH thread

Can't find a HxH thread, so HxH thread.
What are your favourite chapters and why? For me I really like the end of Yorkshin.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v13-062.jpg (2037x3056, 1.21M)

>can't find an HxH thread so HxH
Kill yourself. Don't make threads just for the sake of making threads. Sage

I smell a wannabe jannie

You are such a cunt its unbelievable, he just wants to talk about it whats wrong with that you insufferable autist, he even asked a question.
Really hope nothing but the worst to you, honestly. I mean you are probably already alone and sad as fuck to begin with if you respond like this.

How the fuck is this worse than the neon threads from the waifufags who are discussing a literal dead side char with no personality other than being a brat because they want to fuck her. I'm at least wanting people to talk about their favourite chapters.

It's hard to choose a selection of my favorite chapters. I guess Volume 30 has the highest density of my favorites.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter v30-006.jpg (2037x3056, 277.2K)

Should have put "hunter x hunter" in the OP user.

Anyway my favorite chapters are the succession war chapters so far, especially "without you" which I can't read without tearing up a little bit every time.

This. We really don't need a general for this when new content hasnt even come out.

hope u get run over by a car you FAGGOT!

For me, I wasnt super attached to Kacho so it didnt get me, but I do agree with the succession war overall, its such a dense arc with so much going on, and its truly interesting to think what will happen next.

Is that the volume where tranny sister gets introduced? If so, shit taste.

>Anyway my favorite chapters are the succession war chapters so far, especially "without you" which I can't read without tearing up a little bit every time.
Jeez, you guys are that easily emotionally manipulable?

Hisoka vs Chrollo is probably my favourite segment of chapters in the series

How did Kite grow so fast? Does that imply his lifespan is going to be short?

>Jeez, you guys are that easily emotionally manipulable?

Attached: yes and 2.jpg (622x1051, 52.53K)

my all time favorite chapter should be number 344
It is exactly what I look for in fiction: pure unadultered adventure.

The scope of the manga changed a lot and it is such a good chapter.

Attached: AAAAAAAa.jpg (800x1161, 181.49K)

I think that a lot of the chapters after election are great so I see where you're coming from. to me though I prefer chapters that really hit a well built up emotional crux, for example Meruem and Komugi's death, Paku's "let me be the last one", or even something as simple as Gon finally meeting Ging.
its still pretty cool how the scope gets expanded, but its also kind of annoying we didnt get to the dc yet and its been like a decade lol.

Attached: still writing 2.png (1302x1206, 2.09M)

Boooring

The new arc has so many incredible chapters, it's impossible for me to choose.
Prior to it, probably the final moments of Meruem and Komugi.

I had asked a few threads ago what was THE best HxH chapter.
I got a lot of answers, and some of them were really good.
Some missed the chapter by 1.
The unequivocally best HxH chapter is "Chapter 338: Atop a Tree".
It was the perfect conclusion to the arc that started on chapter 1. It tied back to Satotz' talk, Gon and Killua's talk on Whale Island under the starry sky, Mito's story about Ging, Ging's tape, etc.
Right off the bat, with the World Tree thing, it brought back a type of wonder that wasn't present in the series since the Hunter Exam.
And then we get to see Ging in the most climatic context possible.
Ging had been a legendary figure for almost 14 years at that point, and it was the first time we really got to understand him as a character, and it delivered.
There was a general feel at the time that the series was coming to an end. The Chimera Ants arc had finally finished after 8 long years, the Election was over, Gon had been healed, Gon had met Ging, and there was a new anime that had just started airing. All of those things pointed towards the series ending right there.
The whole chapter had a strong bittersweet EOS feel to it, but then, right at the end, Togashi reveals the Dark fucking Continent and says "oh baby, we're not CLOSE to done yet! The world of HxH is 100 times more amazing than you all thought."
It was one of those "you had to be there" kind of moments.
Unless the final chapter of the series really delivers it (and if it ever happens), I don't think this chapter will ever be topped.

Attached: 1629384112636.jpg (1066x8000, 3.5M)

I agree it's an AMAZING chapter, but precisely for the reasons you listed, this one takes the cake.

>The whole chapter had a strong bittersweet EOS feel to it, but then, right at the end, Togashi reveals the Dark fucking Continent and says "oh baby, we're not CLOSE to done yet! The world of HxH is 100 times more amazing than you all thought."
This. It really felt more like a beginning than an ending. Like story was just truly starting.