Why can't Twilight just steal the identity of a family with an elite child and get the mission over with in 1 week?

Why can't Twilight just steal the identity of a family with an elite child and get the mission over with in 1 week?

Attached: spy-x-family.jpg (800x450, 80.75K)

>speedreader

I want to fuck Roland.

because NTR is wrong.
he shouldn't be stealing another man's wife and child.

because the author needs a premise that permits funny situations.
An autistic assassin wife and a clumsy savant works better for a story.

Using someone else's identity could work in the short term, but Strix is a long-term operation, and the longer he keeps that up, the greater the risk of arousing suspicion, potentially causing Donovan (being as cautious as he is) to stop attending events at Eden altogether and leave WISE with no other opportunity to contact him.
Or at least, that's the manga's explanation.

Attached: Spy x Family - c037 (v06) - p166 [VIZ Media] [Digital] [1r0n].png (1500x2250, 1.05M)

Help me build the Loidman AU

Attached: 206.jpg (850x1258, 249.85K)

>Why can't Twilight just steal the identity of a family with an elite child
How would he do that?

>Step 1: Kidnap Husband of elite family
>Step 2: Skinwalk in his place

Why can't Twilight just steal the identity of the head of the SSS and have the whole lot unwittingly work for WISE instead?
Why can't Twilight just steal the identity of the leader of Ostania's government and take over the entire country?
Why can't Twilight just fly the eagles to Mordor?

Because you are an autist with zeri ability to suspend disbelief for a funny family SoL.

Attached: 1656886596321.jpg (805x1274, 113.56K)

I love the great lengths axeman goes to preempt “ummmm but why don’t they just do x????” only for braindead speedreaders to miss it anyway

that would leave a trail that's much easier to be traced back to
good think you aren't a spy OP, you'd be dead the day after you got hired

soon...

Attached: FWYatY7akAEPg7P.jpg (1847x2048, 279.76K)

thats why speedreaders like you wont have low iq like those hunter x hunter people, you just wont get spyxfamily plot ever. even if you read it a lot of times

>Agent Twilight, there is a significant risk that people will question why you haven't knocked up your smoking hot wife yet. It is imperative for maintaining your cover identity that you study this calendar detailing her projected menstrual cycle for the next eight months, and engage in coitus with her on every circled date.

>every day is circled

>Anya just got her 8th tonitrus, we'll receive her expulsion letter before the week is over! Operation Strix has failed, the world is doomed!
>Calm down Twillight, think everything over rationally. First things first I need to pull out. I'll ask Handler for help in staging my death, this means the Forgers can move on without the father of the family.
>Next step, I must gain access to Donnovan Desmond. He's extremely paranoid so he's rarely seen outside of his family circle. Disguisng myself as a child would be impossible even for me, leaving only one option: I must kill and then become his wife!

Attached: anya-1-1[1].png (1024x576, 436.57K)

Didn't his wife already die, or am I confusing this with another story?

Why doesn't he just take the role of Anya in school?

we don't know. we have never seen or heard about her.

remember that Twillight cockblocked himself.