Yofukashi no Uta

Sexy vampire is back today!

Attached: ddf345ff170ead5e9f702bdccaa68018.webm (854x480, 517.33K)

So... this is about sex, right? The whole vampire/drinking blood thing is about sex, right?

The MC is asexual, but the vampire is there to change that and take him out of his comfort zone.

Always has been

Well, in Carmilia it was about Lesbianism.

That is what I got as well, yeah. A shame since I kind of want a asexual MC more often.

Yes, the entire thing is about sex.
She took his blood virginity, now they have to build a relationship.

When have vampires not been about sex?

Will we see Akira today?

Attached: 1651907283152.png (836x1200, 289.13K)

The original myths, mostly. Like, the slavic ones.

Sometimes it's about nazis.

Nazis are all rapists and incels so that's still about sex.

>A shame since I kind of want a asexual MC more often.
Same. I like this MC because he's pretty different to the usual protag we get in these shows. Guy just wants to be alone and doesn't really get people or relationships, I can relate to that much easier than the generic loser who makes himself into a god surrounded by beautiful women the moment he gets the chance. If this guy was thrown into a isekai he'd probably just go and study to be a wizard, then live in a tower doing wizard shit.

Yeah. Now, granted, it's pretty obvious that the entire story is going to be about him getting out of his shell and becoming more social. But It does still make him pretty easy to relate to, at least at first.

Is that the chick he rejected?

Nazis are pretty shitty, but the modern left assuming they're all incompetent cartoon baddies who eat babies is silly and kind of dangerous.
You make them into too much of a dumb charicature and nobody will notice the actual facists creeping into power, because they won't believe its possible.

No.

I bet literally everyone will mistake one for another.

>The original myths

Oldest mention of blood drinking comes from Sumeria with the goddess of war and sex Lamastu/isthar.

>but the modern left assuming they're all incompetent cartoon baddies who eat babies is silly and kind of dangerous.
I mean, they do eat babies and they are weird sex perverts. But they are still dangerous, they posses a animalistic cleverness and their utter lack of humanity means people are prone to trying to reason with them.

I doubt they could ever actually win. But they can still kill a lot of people before they go down.

Yeah, but I'm talking more about vampires than just blood drinking monsters. A lot of those are just a explanation for sleep paralysis and other weird medical phenomenon nobody understood.

indeed

Attached: 1630949600270.png (497x466, 272.46K)

ugly

Attached: [SubsPlease] Yofukashi no Uta - 01 (1080p) [AC4D9917].mkv_snapshot_10.25_[2022.07.07_17.15.09].jpg (1920x1080, 114.88K)

>I doubt they could ever actually win.
They've taken an entire country before, which means it can happen again. If that nation is the current superpower, then everyone is fucked.
For the record, Commies are statistically worse for the whole bodycount thing, but Nazis need to fuck off just as much.

These look like messages created by an AI especially the first one

I kind of wish Dagashi Kashi never happened, so we could have Hotarus design here instead. Still, the show itself seems nice.

They really don't, though?
Still off topic gibberish, but calling them AI generated is a fucking huge stretch.

>kou-kun gets a used goods vampire
sad

>he doesn't know

>SEXUAL INTERCOURSE