Quintessential Gotoubun

I maintain the belief that Ichika is best girl and Hacknegi couldn't figure out a way to make anyone better than her and so resorted to the most despicable act of character assassination ever.

Attached: 000000332128eJqlWoO46vJtEvyi2LtH2xiVdATNA4QNeMrh.jpg (441x586, 71.09K)

Ichika and Nino were nerfed, Itsuki was reduced to a gag character all to make Yotsuba seem likable

4bros...

Attached: 1653898160035.png (889x1021, 757.54K)

5toubun is the official romanization.

To the shock of no one

Negi?

>to make Yotsuba seem likable
See

Free Rent.

Being popular and somehow being schizophrenic with a loser complex.

>2+3 superiority
Elevens have good taste.

You're still trying to push this narrative, schizo?

Attached: 1657808053726.jpg (1079x1707, 563.76K)

It's pretty obvious. She had the best chemistry with Futaro and the most natural relationship, she wasn't like Miku who falled in love out of literally nowhere or Nino which was nothing but a retarded misunderstanding

Imagine how pathetic that must be and what a great Free Rent it must be to hate Yotsuba.

Attached: You.jpg (1594x3541, 1.26M)

Yotsuba got roasted by her own VA?? lol

>things that never happened

>always least popular in Chink land
>now least popular in Nip land
Being Yotsuba is suffering.

Wow, just now figuring out how soulless haremshit works? I hate the preachy Nip fuck authors writing this garbage self-fellating propaganda, but I hate the gullible dipshit audiences about as much

>gullible
It's an assessment of what Negi did

Sorry, not referring to OP but to the majority of the audience which is people who genuinely think all of these contrivances are purely organic and not just there to force a win for the author's favorite while also conveniently demonstrating why every other girl is unworthy trash

I wouldn't say it was to make Yots look better, all the characters here were really shallow and poorly developed, their flanderisation is just the result of trying to stretch the story, for example, consider how each quint is good at one subject but only Miku got some explanation as to why she's better at history than the rest, the others are good at their subject because the plot needs them to be and Negi never bothered to make it part of their backstory

I’m a Yots fan but I think Futaro and Ichika had a strong friendship pre snake Ichika. But I don’t think a relationship would work because of their aspirations in their lives.

Did Fuuts had any aspiration other than making lots of money?, I don't remember if we learned what he wanted to work at by the end

we hate shitno here.