Weeeh, how do i become a convincing mom?

>weeeh, how do i become a convincing mom?
Well, maybe stop calling your daughter Anya-san, as if you're a fucking maid.
No mother does that shit.

Attached: 071.png (719x720, 452.81K)

Any doujinshi where they have bonded?

Attached: A40B2DD2-1F4D-4A56-824C-B19359745AB8.jpg (710x1010, 569.77K)

She'd be a perfect match for Sakura's father.

Attached: [Beatrice-Raws] Cardcaptor Sakura 04 [BDRip 1440x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_snapshot_02.03.147.png (1220x915, 1.17M)

I wanna watch this anime but it's like 70 episodes. who thought it was a good idea to make an anime longer than 24 episodes.

Die

I’ve read a manga where the mother calls her daughter -san

She's a stepmother, retard. It's not her actual daughter.
In japanese culture, immediately going to first name only basis without getting to know a person is considered impolite.

>watching a european setting show in japanese
She just says "Anya", user

Those rules are for two adults.
Not a stepmother and a little brat, who aren't equal by any means, and Japan is big into social rank.

You're mentally ill

How does Loid call Anya?

never mind, he simply calls her Anya
I bet Yor uses -san because she is Japanese while Loid is european

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 263.96K)

>because she is Japanese while Loid is european
But Yor's country is the Third Reich.

East/Ostania is based on Germany during the Cold War

You can think of it as 3 seasons. Also, grow up

sakura is boring as hell
got through three episodes and called it quits

watching three seasons of an anime is kind of crazy. I don't know why you told me to grow up btw.

It's 23 hours. Not that crazy.

maybe for a smelly neet like you take a shower idiot. or don't lol that would be funny to just constantly smell your pungent odor to the point where I can't get it out of my head and if I go a long time without smelling it I'll become frustrated but also aroused and then I become a girl because your musk has gender changing properties (crazy LOL) and all of a sudden I started becoming submissive and breedable and neither of us can contain ourselves and it isn't really gay because I am now a girl that has a womb and ovaries and we can literally start a family and that's what we do we have two girls their names are kimberly and helen we love them very much but one of them gets into a car accident and the trauma makes me turn back into a man and you die by suicide and I'm back to looking for another man that can turn me back into a girl only to reunite with my only living daughter that isn't surpised to see me as a man because the power to switch genders has been passed down to her and I always have the power to switch at will but never knew how it was performed so she shows me and then I become a girl again and she becames a man and then we fall in love have sex and start another family nobody dies this time and shapeshifters finally exist.

Didn't Sakura's dad in CCS call her Sakura-san? I guess it was supposed to be affectionate somehow, while Yor is trying to sound formal, so not really an apt comparison, but it's not unheard of.

woah

This wouldn't be a problem if Anya had a good stepmother like Fiona

>like Fiona
*Becky

Attached: 1630716794254.gif (500x281, 640.05K)

>Those rules are for two adults
Factually wrong.

Becky is too powerful for Loid