Wouldn't it have been cheaper to make something less shit in 2d?

Wouldn't it have been cheaper to make something less shit in 2d?

Attached: trigun stampede.jpg (680x357, 55.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uv4RYCcLW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

orange primarily makes cg

This got me thinking, why use his old look in the teaser when he looks nothing like that in the remake

Is it going to be an OVA series? Or the standard 12 episodes and 1 OVA?

the remake starts off with a prequel story then there's a timeskip to the start of the manga

They should have animated a manga Japan actually cares about like more Houseki no Kuni.

If nothing else, the manga will at least get reprinted right?
Has the manga been storytimed yet?

If it could be butchered like biscuit hammer, yes, it would be cheaper.

They said it's just one of their concept arts back from 2017.

We could've had Houseki no Kuni S2, they could've given Phos the mulatto perm if they wanted but no, instead we get Zoomer Trigun.

stop using houseki no kuni as an example of good CGI in anime, use something better like trigger works

Remember the words from the director

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-111545_Chrome.jpg (720x979, 209.66K)

well making it shitty isn't gonna get a lot of new viewers lol

Just fucking adapt the manga and treat it as a new anime, dumbfucks

Attached: Trigun Maximum v01 (2004) (Digital) (Lovag) 001.jpg (1024x1454, 543.62K)

It’s a passion project by CG people, so no

It's a space western about some superhuman, idealistic dork. How is that such a big hurdle for new voewers?

This is Orange choosing the project and Orange is a 3d Studio. They are in fact the best japanese 3d Studio.

Its not about good CG, I just want to see my wife Phos in motion again.

>japanese 3d Studio

Not the gantz 0 studio?

>they changed the soundtrack

DROPPED

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-111528_Chrome-1.jpg (720x1018, 217.28K)

LMAO more like the worst... They did berserk 2016. Toei does better CGI

They didn’t do Berserk, retard

Cg is cheaper than 2d animation. Youmake an asset once, and you are set for the rest of the series compared to 2d where you gotta draw each frame.

it really depends on what they're doing with it

WHAT FUCKING PREQUEL you dumb retarded faggot, Vash has a bounty on his head with his stupid fucking haircut shown in the trailer already.

I'm fully expecting some wubbing.
youtu.be/2uv4RYCcLW0

Attached: trigun04.jpg (850x597, 89.72K)

>They are in fact the best japanese 3d Studio.
Any fucking game in japan produce way better fucking CG (Also because it has better pay there)
If we're strictly talking about anime series, Orange being "the best" CG studio doesn't mean jack shit when the CG is STILL god awful.
Don't you dare posting your shitty gem show because it will never look better than traditional animation.

Making a model, texturing it and rigging it costs a shit ton of money you retard. It's not cheaper at all, it' just faster. It also looks like shit.