What shonen anime treats female characters the best?

What would you say is the shonen anime where female characters get as much screentime/dialogue as the male characters and they're not less powerful sidekicks or damsels in distress? What shonen anime manages to highlight its female characters the best?

Attached: jump_girls.jpg (640x934, 216.56K)

Bastard!!

Post tits or GTFO

I'd say Jujutsu Kaisen is the closest to female and male character equality. (yes, despite Nobara getting trashed and overall not being that relevant. At least Maki is there, and women aren't used for fanservice, but as a legitimate part of the story). FMA is also a good pick.
I mean, in Chainsaw man women get the most attention, but that's due to author's femdom fetish. In reality they don't get any development, but no one except Aki did anyway.
In Bleach and One Piece they fulfill a certain role, get used for fanservice, but mostly irrelevant.
In Naruto women are utter trash and might as well be alien. Some of them literally are.
MHA is trash as well.
Kimetsu's are pretty irrelevant too.
In Promised Neverland every character is bland trash, including female MC.

Aside from Gintama and JJK, not a single one of them.

I dont know if there are genuinely any shonen that treat women like regular human beings. It's like every author has a severe case of autism and incelhood when it comes to writing them.
That said, fullmetal alchemist probably has the best written women to no1s surprise since the author is a woman herself. Jujutsu kaisen might be on par but I havent read the manga. Anything apart from those two seem like hot garbage. But u cant rly expect much from media directed at teenage boys who see women through the same lens the authors do.

Attached: 1657009707103.gif (768x768, 1.1M)

uhh soul eater?

probably Fairy Tail. just because it has Erza.

She has gotten into some pretty nasty fights that would push any male shonen MC to the breaking point. Like in one fight, the enemy could control Erza's sensation of pain and made her feel literally the worst pain a human can possibly feel. But Erza still powered through that pain and won against all odds.

Attached: d7j2wt0-7dfc4159-e6d6-41b9-9471-505ca7b260e8.png (657x1575, 521.54K)

>It's like every author has a severe case of autism and incelhood when it comes to writing them.
It's called traditional society and patriarchy. Look at Kishimoto: his females are utter trash, but you can notice how much different his writing for older women and girls is. Tsunade does get somewhat respected sometimes, and Chiyo is a good character. It's because only older women have a say in a patriarchal order. Girls are treated like garbage

cutey honey

I'd say Fairy Tail handles the girls way better overall than just Erza. Despite what people say about FT, the girls have more development and screentime.

Fanservice is so ridiculous that no one takes FT seriously

KnY?

Detective Conan

Attached: [Erai-raws] Detective Conan - 1045 [1080p][E18AC4D2]_mkv_snapshot_09_05_352.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

Not 'anime' since the adaptations butchered the series, but manga wise Negima treated its female characters rather well for the most part. They got moments to shine galore and even chances to best male characters like Kotaro, and most of them became useless only when Negi became a powerhouse one man army Gray Stu, which also left most other male characters hopelessly behind.
Even then Evangeline remained broken AF to the end.
UQ Holder is another story, but even there, Dana and the Mage of the Beginning sit atop the food chain.

Based.

>I'd say Jujutsu Kaisen is the closest to female and male character equality
How many female characters are active participates in the current arc and what are their accomplishments thus far?

These are shitposts btw

Have you tried reading shojos?
Why must EVERYTHING cater to women these days? Women are allowed to have products aimed at them, but boys aren't allowed the same right. It's not fair.

SOCIETY IS COLLAPSING

No way