Pop Team Epic

Are you excited for season 2?
hoshiiro.jp/

Attached: download.jpg (2048x1449, 531.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DxapjhAuQ6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was randomly think about this series today, wondering if a season 2 would ever happen, and now I find out about this.
Very excited.
Very excited.

Yeah

heh

Attached: 1580014682900.jpg (362x296, 19.77K)

>season 2
Is this really needed?

Absolutely.

Attached: pte.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

The real McCoy

They better bring back AC-bu

No.

Will they continue the Aoi Shouta plot thing from Dino?

No

YES

>Shitpost: The anime
I never watched the first season, but I'm happy for its fans I guess.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pop Team Epic. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Popuko's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pop Team Epic truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pipimi's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bkuba's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pop Team Epic tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Only if it airs on Toonami, so I can watch it baffle people who only watch dubs.

no. season 1 was painfully unfunny. we don't need more cringe.

youtu.be/DxapjhAuQ6o

Attached: Popuko.jpg (804x1098, 214.45K)

Attached: PTE.jpg (800x800, 50.58K)

Where the fuck is Hellshake Yano?

Yes

Attached: 1626904432775.jpg (1920x1080, 829.28K)