Can Yuzuriha even handle Taijus's stamina in bed? Will they repopulated the Stone World?

Can Yuzuriha even handle Taijus's stamina in bed? Will they repopulated the Stone World?

Attached: 20220714_152806.jpg (794x560, 126.63K)

irrelevant since MC is going to go back in time to save humanity

As if Senku would ever have everyone in the new world killed like that.

>Can Yuzuriha even handle Taijus's stamina in bed?
Yes, what kind of question is this? She's a precision master, she can match Taiju in dedication.

Considering her skilled hands, she’s probably 10 times more skilled than the usual woman at making you cum. It evens out.

Why’d he rush the ending so much?

Inagaki wanted it to go on for 5 years and not a day longer.

That's not exactly what he's doing. He wants to send a petri-beam back in time and hit the people who couldn't be saved like Byakuya and his team.

That would create a fucking paradox right?

I still like the early part of the comic. Just manufacturing a knife requires a lot of effort and time.
Later comics for scientific manufacturing is too simple and easy. A group of human gorillas can quickly make all kinds of high-tech machinery in a day.
Let the story become boring. Only spend a few years to make a rocket to space is simply not realistic. If the comic time span into 30 years the story will be much better. By now they still look like an incredible group of high school age.

It’s like an alternate universe situation
Going back in time doesn’t erase the previous future. Instead it creates a new future set in an alternate timeline

Not really. Byakuya and his crew would become statues instead of corpses, and then they'd be safely revived in the present.

How about their descendants? Ishigami Village has to exist

Hit them with the beam after they make babies but before they die.

As I understood it, Senku plans to petrify them the moment before their deaths. I.e. Byakuya would live to old age as before, then he'd fall into that puddle and see the reflection of the stars, and then zap from the future.

only someone who hates themself or is just in it for the money lets a single work take up the bulk of their creative career. And Dr Stone itself wasn't so grand of a concept to be worth dragging out to 800+ chapters anyway

Why does Senku, who has only proven himself to be able to quickly re-engineer things others have already created in the past, suddenly have an understanding of temporal mechanics that no one else even has a clue about?

That's not what I meant.
What I mean is that the time span of the story should be increased. Not that the comic should go on a 30 year run.
For example, it took 5 years to build a car in the story. Making a rocket took the character 30 years. By the time they are done they are no longer young. Make scientific manufacturing more difficult and realistic style.

increasing the timespan and making the difficulty of advanced engineering more realistic would exponentially increase the run length.

While I generally agree with this, I think the author has an obligation to at least attempt to maintain a similar, established quality level to the story's resolution regardless of the real-world timing.
I think there are several people who think the quality of this manga nosedived toward the end as Inagaki's self-imposed deadline was approaching.

That doesn't save all the other people who were petrified and not able to be found in a usable condition.

It shouldn't be that much trouble.
Usually the author in this case can choose to just skip time.
Each skip will make the character older.
Even after the comic ends, they still look as eternally youthful as high school students.