I struggle to think of anything more repugnant than a siscon

I struggle to think of anything more repugnant than a siscon.
Like actually wanting to stick your dick inside your sister and do lewd things with her.
What the hell is that.

Attached: 8843656.png (1638x921, 625.16K)

incest is wincest but SxF was pretty boring. Even the manga is just "good" and "cute"

I blame Yor. She filled Yuri’s head with delusions by entertaining his childish fantasies + her food probably fucked his brain up. The real Yuri died the moment their parents died and he had to be raised by Yor. But Yor did her best at least.

Attached: AA92CE83-96B2-4B28-8E62-E877CACE6A51.jpg (444x1231, 384.75K)

Its for creeps that dont have a sister

>I struggle to think of anything more repugnant than a siscon.
a lolicon, shotacon and a furry comes to mind

I have a half-sister and would absolutely boink her

>her food probably fucked his brain
He probably has brain worms and all sorts of other parasites but because there's so many his body is kept in equilibrium because everything is too busy fighting each other than to kill him

boinky boink

ninibros...

Attached: nini.png (704x396, 150.58K)

I struggle to think of anything more repugnant than having a crush on Anya.
Like actually wanting to stick your dick inside a peanut and do lewd things with her.
What the hell is that.

Attached: 98526283_p0.jpg (859x1117, 803.33K)

Damian is diagnosed with TSTS (Terminal Shit Taste Syndrome). I genuinely feel bad for him when he will later finds out the Peanut has been manipulating his feelings.

a classic case of Three Stooges Syndrome

T. Twillight

If you don't want to fuck your sister she's probably an uggo.

Attached: Gundam Reconguista in G GFT Short 'FROM THE PAST TO THE FUTURE' [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.59_[2020.10.09_07.35.55].jpg (1280x720, 177.02K)

Satoshi would fuck K1, not Satoko.

Attached: 1640033825434.png (876x956, 345.12K)

Sounds like a typical day in the running of HRE

This is one of the few situations where NBR (between Satoko and her "nii-nii" K1) would be ten times hotter than actual blood-related wincest between the Houjou siblings.
Not that it matters anymore, since last year.

>Dude and Dude.
>"Bruh luv is luv"
>Bro and Sis.
>"wtf dude gross"

Pick a side you fucking NPC.

Imouto love is pure! Divine Marriage to secure the bloodline is ancient tradition!

Siscon us something more than wanting sexually penetrate your sister, you may or not may want it, but being a siscon is putting your sister at the center of your world, and desiring patologically only the "best" in her life

Big cope from people with ugly sisters