Paranoia Agent

I don't understand why this trash is so highly praised

Attached: MV5BZmUxZTBmNDctZmY1MC00MjhiLThmZTItMjc0OTJiYTQ1Y2VlL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1280x1882, 367.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/605712783/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its okay if you didn't like it user. Different people have different tastes.

its a fine story. it has some random filler episodes but I found them entertaining, if pointless
unfortunately the ending is terribly unsatisfying. it fails to wrap together everyones plots in a fulfilling way and reduces everything to that bitch killing her dog. doesn't help that lil slugger was potentially a very interesting villain that ends up being terribly ruined with the rpg episode I gave it a 6/10 on MAL.

Of course you don't, you're on Any Forums.

Its shit

First explain why you didn't like it

Because the show is filled with LE RANDOM SO QUIRKY plot points that make no sense and the narrative doesn't even bother trying to link up the series save for the very end
I literally don't remember how it ended either

>Any Forums accidentally makes a paranoia agent thread
>anons actually discuss the show
>Any Forums makes a paranoia agent thread
>all discussion is about how it's overrated or why the ending sucks

How is explaining why the ending is bad, not a discussion of the anime?

atleast slut teacher and loli were good

Might need to dip yourself in some postmodern fiction or postmodern films to fully appreciate this user

don't be pretentious
part of why PA is bad is because of how shallow and straightforward it is. it teases a deeper meaning throughout its episodes, but its all ruined by the end. ptsd + pathogen effect theres more potential for open ended discussion in the filler episodes than in the main plot

Because it's every damn thread, people just repeating they don't like the ending over and over.

so either contribute something new, or post in a thread you're willing to contribute to
don't just make meta complaints about not liking our posts and equally shit up the thread

>don't be pretentious
How come suggesting something is pretentious?
>shallow and straightforward it is
This comment is presumably your comment contradicts with your statement above.
Some of main features of postmodernist writing are what you've mentioned about:
>LE RANDOM SO QUIRKY plot points
>the narrative doesn't even bother trying to link up the series
It's fine to dislike them but that doesn't mean they have no artistic merit

i like the show, and i like susumu hirasawa, but i want to fucking murder whichever retard okayed the opening
it is the most annoying shit ever

that is not my comment
I am not OP, I explained why I didn't care for it here

I found ending boring and unsatisfying compared to great setup prior. Doesn't help that feMC isnt that great

AAAAAAAA HEEEEYAAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAA HEEEEYAAA
how could you hate the op

I like the OP song but not the video. seemed tryhard

I'm making meta complaints because I went to Any Forums earlier today to see what the new Kirby thing was and saw a Paranoia Agent thread. It was a stark contrast to Any Forums's threads.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/605712783/

yes I surmised that in the first post you made, silly willy
sigh

Yeah, that still apply to what I said. Now I don't want to be pretentious here but if you experience more postmodern pieces, one of their main features are the inconclusiveness of their narrative.

not only are you being pretentious, you're selectively misinterpreting what I'm saying
I am not criticising it at all for being inconclusive or not explaining anything, I'm criticising it for reducing everyones issues to basically one characters trauma

people think kon and want to suck his dick more

*and the insertion of multitude of narratives that seem lead to something but ended up in nothing

It's shounen bat you dumb fucking nigger and the dragonquest fag gets killed by the real thing

there isn't a real thing
he has psychosis and kills himself
all that shit happening at the end with the monsters was just allegory for them dealing with their mental baggage. the detective wasn't really a fuckin super hero

Shonen Bat was "real". The series doesn't bother drawing a line between reality and its metaphors. The city was still physically destroyed and rebuilt at the end.

escapsim manifested into reality

Can you explain how I misinterpreted?
> it fails to wrap together everyones plots in a fulfilling way
Which is basically you criticizing it's inconclusiveness
>and reduces everything to that bitch killing her dog
>a very interesting villain that ends up being terribly ruined with the rpg episode
Another feature of postmodernist writing, basically every characters ended up as caricatures of something.
You can dislike them but it's definitely one of the finest experimental anime to be produced

thats still allegory for their mental health breaking down and then "healing"
catharsis
thats all
thats not a lack of conclusion, its a lack of a good conclusion. everything is explained in a way that loose ends are technically covered, but it arguably wasn't worth the ride
its not experimental. its a murder mystery without murder, and some light psychological elements.