Can we all agree that this cat is Any Forums's favorite whore?

Can we all agree that this cat is Any Forums's favorite whore?

Attached: 04fb8866-17ae-49a8-b975-f7e5a9fca4c1.jpg (1800x2560, 1.44M)

In China, those high class prostitutes who are still virgins are very expensive. Not to mention that her father was a great official within the palace.
If you want to buy her, you have to spend a lot of money.
>The result is that to this day she is still a virgin, after wasting a large amount of money.

The new chapter is out, should I dump it?

Catcat is probably my favorite 'historical' manga.
Can't wait for Jinshi to plow that Virgin soil and produce a litter.
I wonder if he'll be exiled from the palace at some point and take her with him?

If you want a spoiler I can say that Jinmao relationship main obstacle is Catcat, she's noble enough to be Jinshi's wife.

Maybe is creating a new thread for it woul d be better.

Dad's a pretty prestigious general so I'm sure that's not an obstacle. I figured Jinshi's status as backup heir could cause problems for his brother.

>her father was a great official within the palace.
>was
Isn't he still a notable military official?

Do you read the LN’s or the WN? I’ve been reading the LN’s after reading a lot of the WN. I disliked how the LN made things a lot lighter, like making Catcat not get almost raped. Maybe I’m biased since I think it’s hot.

Yes, he's practically the war minister.

I read both, but I know what happens later in the novel after LN6 (the one that J-novel is currently publishing).

Basically her dad "job" is that everyone both too scare of him or owned him too much.

So I'll dump Kusuriya no Hitorigoto/Apothecary Diaries chapter 55- Empress Dowager.

Attached: 55-1.jpg (1337x1920, 1.22M)

Pedo emperor attacks, Jinshi's too cute.

Attached: 55-2.jpg (1337x1920, 1.32M)

I'll remind you the empress give birth at 10 to the current emperor.

Attached: 55-3.jpg (1337x1920, 1.12M)

Attached: 55-4.jpg (1337x1920, 1.1M)

Attached: 55-5.jpg (1337x1920, 838.95K)

I wonder what causes more potential political turmoil? Jinshi being the son or brother of the current Emperor?

Attached: 55-6.jpg (1337x1920, 1.18M)

Attached: 55-7.jpg (1337x1920, 929.27K)

>I wonder what causes more potential political turmoil? Jinshi being the son or brother of the current Emperor?
Being the son will cause more problem. Because how the rule of inheritance work, Jinshi would inherit the throne if he the Emperor son while being the brother mean at best he can be is a duke. That also cuck the current crowd prince out of the throne if it ever been reveal