ITT: Recommend Completed Series

Any genre'll do, as long as it's good.

Attached: 79058-2.jpg (680x1000, 86.79K)

Touch H2 Cross Game

fujiyama san is really good romance manga where nothing really happens. its by the same author of kimi wa houkago insomnia

Attached: z.jpg (1125x1600, 640.95K)

Can't post images but Angel Densetsu. It has a great MC, relatable characters. Really funny moments, good fights and great girls and deliquents

Sumire 17 Sai. Then read Sumire 16 Sai

I was a fan of Shin Angyo Onshi. Definitely would recommend to anybody.

Defense Devil, the SAO guys followup series, is also complete, but it can go fuck itself.

>H2
>completed
???

shit ending

Ah, I love a good romance manga.

I liked Haru yo Koi, too. It's sweet, and significantly better than Saki Kaori's followup longrunner 81.

Bubblegum Cris-
>completed series

Attached: 56btxr[1].png (500x497, 127.46K)

Pretty fun Egyptian-themed shounen manga, quite underrated too

Attached: 509e7ad2-5bf4-4efd-9db3-45943f75758b.jpg (764x1200, 391.22K)

Yeeah its completed

Try Zatch Bell!
Have a on going sequel too though the original series is quite complete

onani master kurosawa

cross game is amazing

yeah, the classmate was the real deal

Midori was just "love me because the plot demands it", instead Takako's crush was more organic

Attached: mnh.jpg (640x480, 78.3K)

Adachi is a solid mangaka. Consistenly writes good manga

Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken. An all-around solid classic shonen that really shows why good shonenshit is good, no manga has made me feel so much for the cast.

>Defense Devil
I haven't seen anyone mentioning this in years. Remind me again, how badly did it fuck up?

Wouldn't know. I dropped it after they revealed halfway through that the ostensible main villain was actually a good guy for some contrived reason or another that I can't recall. I believe they even killed him off and brought him back twice throughout all of this.

Fuck that series. I can't believe it was made by the same people who made Shin Angyo Onshi.

Takako was qt, but the ending absolutely shit the bed. Read the last chapter of the manga and its like night and day. Midori has to basically confess to him while he stands their like a stoic, meanwhile in the mange he actually realizes his feelings for her and stops being an oblivious shithead

Yeah, I guess it must not have been that good if I forgot it completely. Maybe not as bad as Food Wars that was so bad I can't forget it.