Life changing anime?

Is "Beck" adaptation a complete adaptation of the manga?
Literally kid learn how to play guitar in a week
I heard it's very similar to GTO, but it shited bad at the end

Attached: Beck-5bd02c91406a6.jpg (1420x1060, 220.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXLyDweU5Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. And it does a terrible job of communicating that their music is supposed to be good when you can actually hear it.

idk man the music sucked
K-on was more believable than this

>K-on was more believable than this
wow

Well it is. They're just a school club.

Filter'd.

Anime coomer brains getting filtered by basic alt rock

I WAS MADE TO HIT IN AMERICA

Pure kino, this fuckin anime

There are no good music-related manga adaptation. The high expectations that build in your head from the character's overreactions from the music they hear will never be met by the real music you will hear from the anime or live-action show.

Basic alt rock that's supposed to be the next Beatles

If you decide to watch the show, just make sure you don't watch the Japanese version. The bits where Ray and Maho start speaking English will totally kill any sense of immersion you have, and Koyuki's seiyuu really isn't a good enough singer to justify his casting.

>kino
Back to

wait, you are telling me the dub is better? I only saw the sub

You know google exists right? And it's nothing like GTO. It would be a better anime had they performed more than three songs. And the engrish ruins the immersion at points. It's still fun to root for the MC and see him overcome hardships, though he can be a bit of a wimp at times.

Attached: beck.jpg (1728x2394, 923.95K)

>FULL, MOOOON, SWAAAAYS

it's fun if you like Oasis and The Beatles
I was born in the 90's and this anime gives me them feels

The last ep is kind of weird, like rushed or out of place. Watched it for the first time recently and liked the music, def a good watch.

What the fuck was his deal?

Attached: beck_.jpg (354x196, 21.35K)

>it's nothing like GTO.
okay, dropped

No wait come back, it's still a decent show.

Mc learns how play guitar in 1 day...
kinda irrealistic

He doesn't though, he honestly sucks ass until the last quarter of the series.

I actually like the anime more than the manga. The manga is still good for a feel-good shounen series, but I felt like it kept repeating the same story threads towards the end (organized crime, music label corruption etc.) The anime's ending is a bit abrupt but the final arc as a whole still gets me emotionally. But maybe that's just because I can relate a lot to the characters as someone who used to be in a band.

>idk man the music sucked
I liked it
youtube.com/watch?v=iXLyDweU5Ws

In Beck's case, yes. The dub is better.

are there really no music manga that don't rely on the protagonists being super good or their music being amazing, life changing, ect? something where they're just ok and it's more about the process and experience, like linda linda linda or seishun dendekedekedeke.

animes great, dub is unironically better

definitely second this.
coming from playing in a band, its really warm feeling to see it play out. obvi not having the success, but that start struggle is familiar.

the music really isnt great for them being this massive god band. the music is great. I still have a ripped cd in my truck. but its more rock club than nirvana