Is there any hope for season 3 being decent after the total trainwreck that season 2 was?

Is there any hope for season 3 being decent after the total trainwreck that season 2 was?

Attached: re_zero.jpg (1280x720, 63.61K)

You're never getting a Season 3. Now kill yourself isekaitard.

I loved the first season of the anime, but I have no motivation to watch the second. The story is so painful that it hurts almost to the point of being pointless. I hate the crap stories about traveling to another world to keep fucking women though. But this is a different kind of poisonous story.

There's no hope for there being a season 3 period.

no s2 killed the anime and arc7 killed the novel

The worst character in the series is introduced in it so no

If it ever gets made it will translate to anime form better than arc 4 did, so it can probably be decent.
Assuming your definition of decent is a 5/10 that is.

The first part of the season is always the best. The first part of season 2 is amazing. The second part dedicated full episodes to characters and relationships that had never been built up (talking specifically about Beatrice and the pink-haired Loli-hag...why did they have a 10 minute exchange between them acting like it would be highly emotional and we'd care?).

But even Re:Zero at its worst is better than most anime's best.

Considering all the action in Season 3's arc, I would hesitate to ask White Fox to do it. The arc has some decent plot progression, so as long as they adapt the fight scenes well and most of the plot they'll be fine. If White Fox gets their shit together then they might pull it off, but I don't know if that's realistic anymore. I'd be more worried if Re Zero got to a fourth season that adapts Arc 6 since the studio likes to cut stuff that is important later.

I could never watch this because the MC is an unbearable retard does he ever get better and if so how long does it take

filtered

Better is subjective. He stops being "cringe" by the end of season 1. He's considerably more mentally ill at this point. But considering season 1 filtered you, I don't think your IQ is high enough to watch Re Zero. Go back to Rick and Morty.

>isekaitards thinking their LNshit requires a high IQ to process
lmao

>LNshit
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1596148549166.jpg (470x830, 205.58K)

user, I was insinuating that you are retarded and can't understand anything more complex than Blend S. Anyone with intelligence greater than a Japanese 12 year old can enjoy Re Zero. Sadly, I don't think you meet the requirements.

Plus Re Zero is a web novel first and foremost.

>he thinks webnovels are a step above LNs
lmao

What exactly was wrong with season 2? The first half was exactly what I had wanted out of the series. The second half wasn't as good but had it's moments. Is this just a case of "the novels are better"

In this case Re Zero being a web novel is better since the author has more leeway in making the plot. Some previous bullshit was changed in the light novel like editing out the part where Subaru was burned to death in vivid detail. In general I'd agree with you, but this web novel is superior to the light novels. Anyone who prefers to solely read the Re Zero light novels past Arc 3 is stupid.

On another note, do you prefer Ram or Rem based purely on design?

Season 2 was great

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F2pb3ww.mp3].webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

>my opinion means it was a total trainwreck
right. retard. it's not like it wasn't well-received on everywhere but this contrarian shitheap.

No, now go and watch something else