Digimon Tamers

When are we going to get a sequel to the best season of Digimon?

Attached: Tamers.jpg (469x534, 252.27K)

you got like three movies and a crossover

It doesn't need one. It;s only gonna ruin the perfect ending. I still can't believe the showed Ruki's cunny...

two, and the crossover sucked

GG is trying to be like early Tamers but more episodic and less serious

It is too soon for Ghost Game 02, user.

Is Ghost game even decent?
It looked kinda mediocre when I saw the first few episodes

What? People are dying gruesome deaths in GG. How is that less serious?

There have been multiple sequel audio dramas since
Takato was replaced with an archived Digimon clone of himself

Konaka tried to get a sequel going a couple years ago but was rejected. They did give him 2 audio dramas that he tried to use to garner interest in the idea but I think the fan reactions were mixed, the thing was weird. It had kid Takato from shortly after the end of the show traveling to the future and teaming up with adult Ruki and Jian, Renamon being possessed by the new villain (since her actress retired so she couldn't get a speaking role) and the second one had a physical manifestation of Political Correctness as an enemy that attacked using Cancel Culture

The second thing was a comedic thing, not actual in-universe stuff

I assume they used the audio drama to gauge interest, and expected Adventure numbers

>It had kid Takato from shortly after the end of the show traveling to the future
that's not what happened, that was just how they rationalized it to copy-takato

GG could have topped tamers easily if Toei didnt fuck up so badly.

It was a copy of kid Takato, the real one had disappeared years ago.

Why did she lie bros?

Attached: awful lies.png (1440x1080, 1.74M)

Upvoted.

It already did, though. Tamers is yesterday's trash in comparison.

She knew about Xros Wars lol.

Tamers flew over your head huh

I will chuckle if Frontier or Appmon somehow get something new first after Toei is done with milking every worth out of 02.

Attached: Agnimon_collectors.png (504x648, 364.12K)

Frontier Remake feels like it could work. The show itself had great ideas but the execution was mostly poor, in particular how it went back the Takuya and Koji being the only ones to get mega level tier evolutions while the rest became glorified cheerleaders. A remake could fix it so that everyone in the group can go mega and leave KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon for really tough enemies.

You could also work back in partner digimons while keeping the super sentai vibe via making the warrior ten as spirits that the kids can talk to regularly and seek advice from, with the kids themselves still have to be the one doing actual fighting.