Kengan

>Himuro, I...

Attached: Handsomeface Adam.png (668x707, 579.96K)

I mean, I'm glad to see Adam not jobbing, but I don't know if I like this expression on him. Part of Adam's appeal to me is that he has such an intense face and he's such a dick all the time. I wish they'd gone with a classic Adam face instead, or at least use a classic one followed by this.

Rihito "Lihito"
>existed for the entirety of Asura without a single visible win as a comedic punching bag
>training under the tutelage of the strongest character in the manga for years only made him strong enough to beat a round 1 KAT loser who had recently recovered from fatal injuries and could barely train over that time period
>lost to a ninja larping Purg A-Lister who studied fucking Naruto
>had trouble taking down Death Crow Jr, a regular B Lister
>literally too retarded to win because he won't take advantage of his insta-win god-given genetic freak powers

Mark "MONSTER OF ILLINOIS" Myers
>has existed for a fraction of the time that Rihito has and already has a visible win
>was a C-Lister with the power of a mid level B-Lister before the timeskip and is now a B-Lister who's even more powerful than before
>is a slasher villain larper which means he becomes stronger every time he's killed and he's already been "killed" once
>studied and modeled his entire image after the strongest slasher villain
>the supernovas forfeited because they were scared of becoming his next victim
>still hasn't met his quota of victims
>has a cool mask
>literally too hype to lose because he's the only outlier in this tournament

BRING ME RISHITO

Attached: EVIL KILLS TONIGHT.png (269x713, 199.79K)

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

>yet another win for Silva
Miraclecoiners we're going to the fucking moon!

Fuck, I forgot Mark Myers is American. Now I have another boy in this tournament.
For some reason, manga is the only thing that triggers nationalism for me. If it's any kind of sport I just refuse to believe the Japanese could actually beat us.

Mark Myers is Naidan, his eyes are different from before timeskip.

Luca Tyrantbros…

since when kengan became jobfest ?

Attached: talk no jutsu.jpg (540x304, 46.36K)

literally the same exact time snk started going to shit (early 2020)

Reminder that we're still inside lolong's premonition

>Now I have another boy in this tournament
It's a shame that Mark vs Adam will probably never happen so we never get any conversation between them. Imagine Mark being totally silent for most of the match and then the first words we hear out of his mouth is him saying that his hometown's hockey team is better than Adam's, causing Adam to go into a blood rage

I know himuro is a jobber but I'm honestly surprised he did so well against fucking adam

Any prediction on who the Worm(s?) are gonna be in this tournament? I refuse to believe they don't have a man in this

Attached: 1657729146618.png (220x91, 22.85K)

Retard, look at his build. Clearly there's only one that matches Mark's build.

Attached: 60ddc949-0d38-4a1b-a29d-1408fac7f47e.png (960x1361, 442.1K)

Every Worm on the planet is currently working on the plan to turn France into a crater because the Connector finally tried escargot and thought it was gross, they don't have time for a stupid tournament

Mark Myers is the obvious candidate so I probably got it all wrong and it's Rihito

Himuro's real schtick is that he not only struggles against everyone he fights, everyone he fights struggles against him.

guess the whole southpaw thing trips a lot of people up with the jet kun dou

Rihito got tricked into becoming a Worm the same way Nogi got him to take out a huge loan and become a member of the KA.

You're putting too much thought into this. He's just one of Sandro's favorite boys that he regrets jobbing out in Ashura which is why Shitmuro gets all the unnecessary screentime in Omega.

>haruo and adam struggling against himuro this much
Why does omega keep pretending he isn't weak

Attached: Hmm.png (258x332, 27.29K)

>guys it was a great match it was one of the most amazing matches ohma ever saw
>"can we see it or any of the matches"
>no

Attached: 45121 (1).jpg (140x220, 9.35K)

Shen wulong and Rihito would be friends 100%

He keeps getting unnecessary screentime but he also keeps jobbing, it's the strangest fucking thing. In no other work have I ever seen such an obvious author favorite character who also manages to never accomplish anything while other characters and the narrator desperately try to convince us that he's not actually worthless
Shen and Rihito are friends but Rihito doesn't know that he's a member of the Worm or what the Worm even is. They go out for drinks like every month.

>you WILL believe himuro is strong
>you WILL believe ohma was in danger of losing to lolong
>you WILL clap for ohma
>you will NOT think about Purgatory or any other faction that isn't the greater Metsudo Conglomerate

Attached: draft naidan.png (546x764, 342.22K)

It was more of me making a joke about how Himuro only ever gets high-diff matches even in cases where he shouldn't. It feels strangely half-and-half, one would think Himuro would get more squash matches but it seems like Sandro understands on some level that Himuro is one of those characters that can't be taken seriously out-of-universe and so he doesn't fully commit to giving him anything really impressive. Even the Xia Ji mission had him be assisted by Inaba and Ji escaped anyway.
The only good moment I'd say Himuro had in Omega was when he smacked Koga back in the earliest chapters and the bar scene with Agito. He was much more likeable in Asura when he was grouped up with Okubo, Kaneda and Rihito, and the four don't get a lot of opportunities to interact in Omega.