Male, socially inept "relatable" MC

>Male, socially inept "relatable" MC
>His friends are all hot ass girls

God i hate this genre

Attached: i.png (1386x501, 1.45M)

Takakura Ken isn't even socially inept, he's just a nerd.

What did you expect from the medium that specifically targets these anti-social to give them some sort of fulfillment?

real girls are gross

One of Gojo's friends is a cute boy.

Something said by i hate anime guy that contemporary anime actively escape from reality.

Punpun is very realistic in that regard tho

The keyword being FRIENDS.
It's not surprising to see a simp orbiter be friends with lots of hot girls that friendzoned him.

user Punpun was molested by his aunt . His life sucks

Okarun just needed someone to talk to user. He was never socially inept.

punpun and nhk do it right cause all the women are mentally ill as well

I love this genre.

Attached: hidden pocket.jpg (682x857, 262.72K)

hawt

>Punpun
Nothing was hot about it. Him and the girl were both emotionally broken individuals with an end to the relationship that was tragic

>Nagatoro
Nagatoro is just as socially inept as Senpai, the difference being that she is able to blend in with the popular girls but the cracks beging to show the longer you read that she is an absolute sperg who hides that internally she is very insecure about herself. Senpai on the other hand I'd a breath of fresh air compared to other Romcom protagonists since despite starting off as a turbo beta he is shown continually improving himself and constantly willingly throwing himself out of his own comfort zone, showing why he and Nagatoro are so compatible despite the seeming differences between them.

>Dandadan
The MC isn't really pathetic as much as he is just an outcast but he shows very quickly how willing he is to go to protect the one person that ever gave a shit about him. Their first actual interaction was rather mature and sweet in that they were able to naturally break the ice and act like actual friends despite their different worlds.

>Senpai on the other hand I'd a breath of fresh air compared to other Romcom protagonists
Literally every romcom reader ever. "N-no, this one isn't as bad as the others". Fuck off.

Blueballing is retarded too

It sounds like you just categorically hate romcom and don't care about the nuances within the genre. Have you considered not reading things you don't enjoy?

im tall and muscular so none of these are self inserts, op is just a sissy little boy

Don't forget
>All of these hot ass girls only have 1 male friend: the MC

the problem is that almost entire market is filled with this garbage along with isekai

This. The latest chapter also revealed he has no agency and had to be literally told by his kouhai to go confess after realizing he was in love. He later does nothing about it and replays his bit two chapters prior that he's gonna "confess for sure".