The witch hat atelier

The best seinen manga of all time?

Attached: the witch hat atelier seinen.jpg (1763x2530, 1.01M)

Nope, but it's quite good.

Did anyone dump the new chapter yet? If not I will

It's way better than berserk

yes, still up I think

It's good, but definitely not the best. My opinion may be impacted by how fucking slowly Dropout translates chapters though.

I was hoping I was done putting up with their miserable pace after Chio was finished, but they've managed to hold another series I love hostage once again.

Attached: 1623816917114.png (225x225, 126.86K)

Still up I think this manga would be a lot more popular if they were consistent with their translations.

It's not. It's also not better than Shigurui, Ten, Blame, Dorohedoro, etc.

The paneling is great, the aet isndetailed, the magic is amazing, the glyphs are beautiful. The feet are horrendous, there's too much gay pandering, the politics make no sense, a bit of a sameface issue in the adults (only hair and facial hair differentiate them) and thr last one (controversial) the girls should have bigger butts like shierke.

>too much gay pandering

No you are just homophobic.

>too much gay pandering
literally two whole gay people and one of them just got obliterated in the previous chapter

unless you're somehow taking the meme of quifrey and orugio being gay seriously

Probably the best art out of any current seinen, I'll give it that much.

>literally two whole gay people and one of them just got obliterated in the previous chapter
it's called homo sympathizing you fag

Imagine this story without art and someone saying its best at something

Story is non existant, it's only carried by it's art.
I love it.

What's with this desperate attempt at console war?

can't believe i got baited into reading some homo fic

not a new ip

Eh, the art style doesn't do it for me really. I don't know, it's lacking personality in some areas. Especially the faces. It does have some great paneling and experiments a lot, but I feel like the expressions are not very varied.

fag manga

I've seen people complain that the characters' expressions are too animated and clash with the otherwise realistic style.

The single only happy couple shown in the story are faggots. Fags are 8% of the population, more or less, they are overrepresented in many media. I understand this is pendular, but it's annoying. It's just like the netflix and hollywood shit where there's always a cliché interracial couple, a cliché gay, etc.

cry about it elsewhere, nobody cares

I agree, I wrote the same. They're too samefacey, they all have the same nose and skull proportions. For a realistic artstyle choice, it's out of place.

too much estrogen itt

Less, closer to 1% if you mean only excusively homosexual men. The entirety of the LGBT spectrum doesn't even reach 8%.

You seem to be the one who is offended, for some reason, calling me homophobic asnid that was some kind of insult. I said what I thought were the good points and what I thought were the annoying points. It's an interesting series and I will keep following itm

>realistic style.
where? it's cartoony af

The faces are, which contrasts with the backgrounds, the bodies, the architecture, the landscapes, the furniture, the objects, etc.

Yeah, imagine something that the best in its field in one aspect and remove the only thing that makes it the best.
Of course it wouldn't be the best at what it does well, you idiot.

Stop hating on the creator.

She is not a SJW

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-202423_Gallery.jpg (1054x1415, 402.82K)

It's the only discourse people like this know.
They want to read seinen because it's not what "kids" read, like only playing mature games for mature gamers, such as myself.
Turns out they just bring Any Forums-tier shitposting to Any Forums and they're accepted and rewarded even more because the board, and site as a whole, are stuck going downhill perpetually.

Then you realize mangas are narrative works and art is secondary to that fact and no ones going to enjoy a pretty boring work.

not really, it's all cartoonish. this is vagabond

isn't*

In theory, I can agree with you but only if you concede that art is equally important.
If you can write a great story but your art is trash, then go write a novel because nobody is going to stay with a series that only looks good.
Having only one of the two important aspects to manga is a massive failing.

It's why people like the Ohba-Obata duo have succeeded,
They realized that you need quality in both aspects.
Witch Hat only has one, one and a half a push.

Art wise? for me it is.
This and Her summon are my favorite art wise.