I have struggled to find another anime that has handled a topic as complex as love as well as this one has

I have struggled to find another anime that has handled a topic as complex as love as well as this one has
Maybe Madoka but that is its own beast

Attached: kaiba.jpg (1440x810, 84.77K)

Too good for Any Forums.

Anything Masaaki Yuasa makes is too good for Any Forums
It's like this board is allergic to good things

Yes, expert level anime.

good job. you're now reay toread Tezuka's Pheonix

I sure do miss old Yuasa. But for me if love is the subject then VEG takes the cake; it approaches it from all sorts of perspectives and doesn't cower from the suffering it can cause nor from the sacrifices it requires.

Which is odd because I've develop a general distaste for kyoani as far as substance is concerned, and yet they made something I consider remarkable.

nu/a/ is a lost cause. You'd be lucky to find anons mention Ping Pong these days.

His style was so simplistic but the way he animated it was so fluid and bold.

You can say that about anything he's made (except Lu over the Wall, what a shitheap of 3D animation that was)

Now you are trying to hard. I was referring to the old joke that Any Forums does not talk about good anime, which has always been true and not true at the same time, and you used it as an excuse to start deadly serious public lament.

Everyone knows Ping Pong, even those stupid streaming zoomers know it. There is no need to start a 24/7 circlejerk about the same well known things to be proud about your oh so excellent taste. The moment articles in media start calling something “hidden gem” (a recent fad), you can be damn sure it's not hidden at all, and probably has taken a high enough place in many lists. It's just a trick to make readers feel way more well-versed than they really are.

>was
Lu OverTheWall came out only a few years ago

>Everyone knows Ping Pong, even those stupid streaming zoomers know it.
They really don't. Same goes for Mind Game and other non-Yuasa gems like Gankutsuou.

You overestimate how much anime the average nu/a/non watches.

Everybody knows about ping pong, its the sound japanese doorbells and correct answers on gameshows make, for some reason.

finished my third watch this year

Attached: file.png (1523x963, 818.5K)

Is there a release that doesn't have burned-in subs?

AYO SO YOU BE SAYING OUR DREAMS AND SHIT BE BOUGHT BY DA UPPER CLASS
SHIIIIIET NIGGA

What do you expect of the fucking board that thinks TTGL was unique

Any Forums still has good discussions about good anime from time to time, but I've seen that it's one of the best places to discuss new, good manga as of late.

You're asking the man with a streamshit screenshot.

You also don't know what AniDB is.

But Tatami Galaxy was indeed very unique

my bad I forgot we abbreviated it to
The Tatami GaLaxy

>burned in yellow subs
yep its SOVL time

Uoooooohhhh Chroniko erotic... chronic child belly erotic!

Attached: vanilla-and-chroniko-death-charge.jpg (510x287, 85.34K)

lol'd, thanks user

The answers VEG finds in several episodes are absolutely pants on head retarded and will make any psychologist just sperg the hell out
I roll my eyes every time people bring up the subject of the episode 10 in particular

The scientist dude uploading himself into that battle robot and declaring his love as he fights an entire army alone was among my favourite moments of the show.

user you might be autistic.

> made you cry over the death of a pedophile