Hunter x Hunter

Name a more based character.
I'll wait.

Attached: 1643171606380.jpg (1315x1920, 862.73K)

Where are the anti religion themes in hxh? Every other popular manga has them.

>Where are the anti religion themes in hxh?
There's the exact opposite, the ultimate midwit filter.

Attached: 1635107933514.jpg (1063x8922, 2.6M)

>Name a more based character.

Attached: 1582058303849.png (540x540, 181.55K)

Denji from CSM

True, but since she is OH SO IMPORTANT to Killua it makes no sense he's never even given her a thought. Even if we assume that Illumi's brainwashing made him forget about her, there's been a long time between him removing the needle and first mentioning Alluka. She only came to his mind when he needed a way of healing Gon. If Killua ever spared her a thought i would be more inclined to believe in their amazing, close relationship and him getting her to heal Gon would not seem so random.

Honestly Halk is too much of a moralfag set up for failure. It is hard for me to find him based when he is clearly going to job after Benji jobs to him.

Where did you niggas get these HQ scans from

be honest, what are her odds of making it off the boat alive?

Attached: 1637706547731.jpg (1668x2224, 767.85K)

Halkenchad has the healthiear moral compass of them all. The resr are just either too selfish or straight up psychopathic.

healthiest*

Better than Tse.

Blocks both of you.

Attached: paris hilton.png (780x552, 600.5K)

>BARK WOOF BARK WOOF
Fuck of Chainsoy Simp

fairly high, and this being constantly asked makes me wonder how many horror movies weebs have watched

Son Goku.

Attached: gokuu.jpg (1280x720, 123.2K)

I actually think Ben is gonna job to Tseriednich, he's identified Tse, Kurapika and Halk as his three biggest threats, but he is focusing way too much on Halk while Kurapika gets more stable and Tse is rapidly getting way too OP.
Halk is getting even more OP than Tse, but he has a huge weakness in you can just murder his followers and you win, realistically Halk got too cocky and he's gonna job to Benjamin and die soon, then Ben will job to Tse, and we'll be left with Kurapika's alliance (Tubeppa and maybe Zhang) vs Tse at the end.

That was before he awakened his Nen.

>Name a more based character
ENTER

Attached: the best.jpg (738x415, 22.26K)

Benjamin will outlive Halkenburg. If anything killing Halkenburg will be his claim to fame before dying to Tse

>filters 2011fags
Can't get any more based than that.

Attached: 1597015821855.png (269x960, 189.73K)

Halk's moral compass is far too strict for a politician and even his hatsu shows it by placing the 'will probably die if he fails to uphold his ideals' drawback on him. He is also a terrible judge of character since we know he is besties with Tserriednich the biggest psycho.

Zhang and Tsubeppa know they have to get their hands dirty sometimes while still holding a moral compass, so both would probably make for better rulers.

Retard

>Name a more based character
This user for making this post:

Attached: 1641667769368.png (1798x1513, 765.46K)

I love my cute wife Neon

Attached: FVd7dpBXwAAZr__.jpg (1280x1600, 356.99K)

>oh noo tons of needless exposition i am getting filtered...!

Maybe. I cant say it wont happen, but the trial plan Benji is going for while relying on faulty intel already clearly hints that he'll be jobbing to Halk in the short term. Benji wants to prove that Halk is guilty of Shikaku's suicide, but he is unaware that Vict is possessed and that also someone else in room 1007 is possessed, so it is obvious the plan will backfire on him.

After that maybe Benji will find a way to beat Halkenburg, or he could dig his grave deeper. Either is a possibility. Honestly, I think Benji might job to both Halk and Tserriednich. First getting outsmarted by Halk and being sent to jail for attacking him, and then leaving in complete anger after Halk gets 'I told you not to trust me, bro' by Tse, Benji leaves prison and jobs to Tserriednich in a 1 on 1.

case in point

Who is waiting for Meruem on the other side

Attached: 1616108413770.jpg (1800x500, 388.1K)