Fucking faggot

fucking faggot

Attached: mpv-shot0026.jpg (1920x1080, 220.26K)

But enough about you, OP

Don't you dare call my boy oreki that

Shouldn't you have conserved the energy in your fingers instead of making this post?

I watched like halfway through this anime before I realized the MC is literally gay if he won't fuck the bitch that's basically throwing her pussy at him

Is there a problem here ?

average japanese man

>You'll never have a girl so pure and lively in your life.

Maybe the girl is just ugly? Ever thought of that. You never had an ugly girl throw herself at you and you just kept refusing her advances? Has nothing to do with being gay. Some girls are just repulsive in their stupidity. I don't think Hyoka is gay because he also refuses the advances of his male friend. That's literally the point of his character. To be an uneventful dork.

>You never had an ugly girl throw herself at you and you just kept refusing her advances
He literally passes out in a hot spring at one point thinking of her supple, nude body on the other side of a wall thirty feet away. He'd fuck her in an instant if only she would let him, attraction has nothing to do with it.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-07-13-12h36m39s150.png (800x450, 283.35K)

S2 when Kyoani?

Attached: FUaf0FXUcAAc6ye.jpg (1442x2048, 259.46K)

Then it's just inconsistent behavior. Poorly written is the only excuse I can come up with then.

Are not half staff dead?

I just finished this anime this week.
I ignored this for 10 years but... to be honest, the series was good but I can't recommend this to anyone, I also hated the end, I really wanted some development in their relationship, I can't think on this as a romcom, even Chuunibyou was more fun.

And the pool episode was the best.

Attached: autistic-chitanda.gif (313x320, 43.76K)

He was the reason I couldn't keep an interest in this show. Is it that hard to make a decent MC? Or at least one that doesn't actively make me sigh whenever he speaks?

best girl in swimwear

Attached: mayaka.jpg (600x848, 246.02K)

>I can't think on this as a romcom
Maybe because its not a romcom?

>even Chuunibyou was more fun
kys you don't belong here

>Maybe because its not a romcom?
it should have been
>kys you don't belong here
no u

Bait

yea but Im a glass half full kind of person!