Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi

This would be surprisingly easy to adapt. Even though the story has a lot to do with the fact that it's a VN, you can translate that to the anime medium with little changes to the overall story.

Attached: youandmeandher.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Nobody will watch an anime that features a STD ridden slut.

Any Forums watched higehiro and the small but vocal used goods fetishist fanbase at that shit up

Worked for Kanokari

>you can translate that to the anime medium with little changes
No you fucking can't, retard. The whole point was the choices the player makes in the game are what messes with everything and determines how the story goes and which ending you get. How the fuck would you do that in anime format? Have viewers vote each week? Have a fake choice screen pop up?

OP is a dumbass

Attached: 1372727432858.jpg (275x177, 17.36K)

Nope. You can start it as a regular anime but slowly drip feed the fact that someone is playing a VN, and show glimpses of the real world. The MC in the real world would literally just be Shinichi as that was also implied in the VN. Also when you get into Miyuki's hell route you can animate in the 90's style anime to illustrate her more rustic looking VN format.

That sounds retarded and goes against the premise of the VN in the first place.

I'm sorry dude but that just sounds fucking terrible

Attached: 1628722050045.jpg (411x316, 41.4K)

How? It literally tells you are playing the VN within a VN so how would that be any different in an anime? You'd just be a passenger in this case. If you lack the creativity and imagination to fathom what I'm saying then that's not my problem.

If this was actually adapted the way I'm saying with amazing animation you and the whole of Any Forums would laud it as legendary, I guarantee it.

Lets not go around ruining things that would clearly not work well as an adapatation. Just because something works, in theory, doesn't mean it'll work well and in this case it sounds like dog shit.

>it sounds like dog shit
but it doesn't

I dunno man, not everything need an adaptation
the whole premise of the game is that some of the characters know about it being a game
it;s aint gonna work that well if characters gonna talkg to other character instead of player

Attached: 1619545500663.jpg (266x371, 25.68K)

>the whole premise of the game is that some of the characters know about it being a game
That's why I said it the real world would be established?

cool and what's so fun about that?
the whole gimmick is that characters know about the player, 4 wall breaking and all that shit
in your anime it would be just character talking to another character, I just do not see how's that any diffren than any other anime

Attached: 1552226380527.png (203x209, 14.16K)

>in your anime it would be just character talking to another character
Yes, thank you I wasn't aware that's what happened in anime. Anyways, if the director was competent and ambitious with their style and scenario execution it would turn out great.

>if the director was competent and ambitious with their style and scenario execution it would turn out great.
you can say that about everything

Well that would be especially pertinent in this case is what I'm saying, for it to work this medium that is.

You, sir, are an absolute dumbass and missed the entire point of the game. Emphasis on "game" there, because yes, being a game is pretty fucking important.

What a retard.

Attached: 1336432715130.jpg (200x200, 20.16K)

Just admit your idea is idiotic and move on

DokiDoki Literature Club wannabee