Ecchi harem

>ecchi harem
>virgin MC doesn't sleep with any of the girls

Why is this trope so popular?

Attached: Redo-of-Healer-episode-2_2021-01-21-14h33m19s096-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 56.75K)

Sex isn't real.

those are stories for children

>>virgin MC doesn't sleep with any of the girls

Otakus won't be able to self-insert

that's what hentai is for

Cast a wide net, bait all of the competitive retards to the very end, hinging on the idea that their girl is the best that they might "win", then toss the girls in the trash and go with the yamato nadeshiko per usual. Somehow they still haven't caught on to this purely soulless marketing formula.

He vas raped by men so he wasn't a virgin anymore.

if they can self insert into doujins, they could self insert into this as well
the important part is that the ms starts out as a virgin, not that he remains one

wtf are you talking about
he fucks his entire harem constantly, every single episode

thats why school days was the best harem

Yea, that other user's meme argument doesn't really hold up. It's about the will they won't they, the football team shit to spur audience engagement.

>those are stories for children
>redo of healer
Wrong, it's a seinen.

Redo of healer is much more popular with women than men.
That tells you everything you need to know about how disgusting they are.
I'd much rather touch dicks with a bro.

>will they won't they
This becomes meaningless in series where you know they won't.

Attached: Redo of Homo.png (1440x1080, 941.08K)

You and I know they won't, but never underestimate how much fans will delude themselves

As a children i was always thinking "just fuck them already!"

Self insertion is cringe anyways so that's good.

Sex happens after marriage dumbass, if he slept with a girl the series would end.

Wrong. Having Sex is quite enjoyable, but not nearly as big of a deal as people make it out to be. The only people who obsess over it are desperate virgins and perma horny coomers with zero self control.

the writers of those type of stories are just insecure. It" like the whole "overpowered but must be humble do whatever other people tell me" thing in isekai, It is just ego tripping,

>look how respectful I am that I am not soiling these women who lust for my dick
>look how faithful I am that my wife wants me to fuck other women
>I am such a moral person that I won't even have sex even though I made women cum through non penetration means

Asians love their "face" shit not just china