Chainsaw Man

>humans rejected Makima's peace
>they killed her
>now War returns and will likely fill the world with terror, nukes included
Should Denji and others apologize to Makima now?

Attached: 1657728713350.jpg (1080x980, 387.02K)

Cute girl. I wonder how hard she would dom Denji.

They should. Famine and Death will soon return too.

Is the girl ded?

What happened to Bucky?

>redditshart trans

No. Not according to the leaks.

buck broken

War is a dude and Makita is now a tranny. It's a fact.

>Denjikeks already seething about leaks showing Yoshida getting owl-chan's panties wet

>user still believes fake leak

Did she and 2 other horsemen fear Makima so much that they only dare to come out now?

People keep debating fiend or fusion, but in all likelihood it's just a different kind of contract. The contract was literally "let me use ur body" so War was in there BEFORE she died completely.

>Cute girl. I wonder how hard she would dom Denji.
Probably very hard. she looks like an S while Denji is a simp.

Did the world not know war before Makima's death?

How did the scar remain? Denji didn't have any.

>War is a dude and Makita is now a tranny. It's a fact.
Why does Fujimoto love trannies so much?

Attached: EN0CF8HXsAALQ9B.jpg (763x1200, 229.93K)

It will turn out to be a red herring.

>War
Maybe? It's also possible that War was in hell for a while after the Chainsaw had killed it previously, and was just waiting for full power Chainsaw to reappear.
>Famine
Major headcanon: Famine is literally just not that strong compared to the other three in the modern world.
>Death
Death is a primal fear like Darkness. It might have only left hell after Chainsaw killed it there. It shouldn't even be particularly malicious because in the end no living thing can ever beat it.

>femcel MC
Kek.

It looks like hybrid contract to me. War just happened to take control right away, like when Pochita took control of Denji's body.

Reminder that Denji killed an innocent girl named Makima, who was control by the Control devil.

Gonna be cool all the different weapons War creates from body parts. A gatling gun is a guarantee

If I apologize to Makima can that also include licking her feet?

The fear of war existed even if the devil of war never left Hell.

Is she straight or not?

What leaks?

Attached: 1306896E-947D-445F-B57D-B54F785D2332.png (2000x3000, 2.43M)

>Major headcanon: Famine is literally just not that strong compared to the other three in the modern world.
Maybe if you only get fear from the developed world but the developing one? Nah, they'd fear not having enough food to put on the table. Or those who are really poor.

Yes

CSM schizos have returned, as I see.

Both War and Famine should be primal devils too, since they already exist before mankind and even animals fear them.

I'm headcanoning it that it goes like this
>erasing devils and their concepts is an abillity originally belonging to Death
>Chainsaw man somehow steals this abillity and uses it as he pleases
>this makes Death and the other horseman seethe and squeal and have a vendetta against him
>chase him to Earth
>Makima/Conquest realises that the stolen erasure abillity can be used by anyone other than Death and be used to create a "perfect" world
>in the midst of the battle between Chainsaw man versus 4 horseman + weapon devils, Makima betrays them so Death doesn't regain the erasure abillity
>Chainsaw man manages to kill them all except for Makima + weapons devils, sending the horseman back to Hell
>War and the other horseman now have it out for Conquest and Chainsaw

Why does war want nukes when quantum weaponry is a thing?

bros I really don't want War to be hiding from Denji and going to school while scheming, hoping they're fully in control from now on

Why did she kill that teacher? He was innocent and even tried to save her.

>she would dom
Makima was a dom because she embodies dom, war is a switcher, eternal fight to decide who doms and who subs

All creatures fear hunger more than anything user. Some animals may not know the concept of death but all are hardwired to fear hunger.

He considered killing her to begin with and just pussied out, more than enough reason for a social outcast + devil with 0 empathy to not give a shit.

Why would the War Devil care about Mr. Tanaka? Also, he did bang his underage student

So when War calls out "Tanaka Spine Sword" and then lets Tanaka and the class president kiss before blowing them to kingdom come and describing that as the "happy ending" that the class president wanted, does that mean he was listening to their conversation before on the streetlight, already had premediated knowledge of the situation beforehand, or inherited Mitaka's memories of the situation?

This apparently

Attached: 1657727117627.jpg (1000x1000, 67.95K)

I thought quantum shit was used for radar, radio stealing, and stealth shit?
Asa didn’t need savings, she needed a gore sword. People are weapons in war.

>a spine sword
yea I'm thinkin it's based

Attached: chainsaw man kino.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

makima WAS the control devil, not a fiend or hybrid or anything