Chainsaw man

He hates CSM because Pochita made him weaker, right? CSM deleted World War II and Nukes after all. How does he remember the things erased from reality? Can Chainsaw Man power be reversed?

Attached: War Devil (forma pajaro).jpg (374x354, 31.31K)

Why was this War devil (why does he even look like that?) conveniently there at the right place? Why didn't he appear in part 1 if he is so after Chainsaw ?

Maybe every Horseman remembers? Did we get an explaination as for why Makima remembers after all? i'd argue we still don't know exactly how CSM's power works so speculating is pretty difficult

Control was probably holding back floodgates. With her out of the picture, they're now making their moves.

>Shows up in part 1
>gets makima'd

Questions that don’t need answers. Fujimoto obviously didn’t consider these things and doesn’t need to because they’re autistic nitpicks and taking the time to address them would actively make the series worse

Attached: D1B6E233-A63B-4AEA-8D3D-D65279D61619.jpg (1200x1680, 166.48K)

>bro just leave these cracks in the story unaddressed, turn off your brain and enjoy the ride
No, if people praise this shit as the second coming of christ, then I'm obviously gonna scrutinize the shit out of it

Probably more that he didn't think of the concepts until the end of Part 1 and doesn't like to delve too much into world building.

Makima- Conquest
Denji - Death
Asa - War
Hunger - maybe a contract with Kobeni

there are many good answers
and also if he doesn't answer for a while no one will care
win/win

This author has a very peculiarity and ADHD way of telling stories, so you either gotta slurp it up or just fuck off because he's not changing.

>How does he remember the things erased from reality?
Makima remember them too. Special devil privileges, I guess.

>I NEED LEAKS FOR MY DISCOOOOOOOOOSSION

>Why was this War devil (why does he even look like that?) conveniently there at the right place?
War devil is now a hybrid whose only contract is that he can take control of a girl's body at will. It's a strategic plan that required him to wait for the perfect mark, and being a hybrid he's practically unkillable now.
>Why didn't he appear in part 1 if he is so after Chainsaw ?
His sister Makima is a bit of a bitch.

I just wanna know what the other primal fears are because it feels like he already used anything I would think of like infinity the future the stuff that's already been annihilated.

How weak is Denji's hybrid form now? Seeing as he's so famous and loved(?) by the people, he must be weakened, right? Then isn't War/Asa going to fuck his shit up?

this but unironically

I wish Fuji would also draw my country.

Attached: media_Eo14cKBUcAIzof_.jpg (2558x4096, 1.09M)

Nayuta is going to fuck her shit up if she tries

>waaaa i need everything to be explained waaaa
>use my brain to fill the gap?
>reeee i don't want that, it make my brain hurt reeee
>this manga didn't have wall of texts to explain stuff so it's bad!
Did the concept "show don't tell" is too strange for brainlet?

Attached: 1614282627455.png (619x594, 83.51K)

Yes.

Why do people think Konebi has the Hunger Devil?

Fuck off. Wanting "serious discussion" is fucking retarded. None of your fag theories matter

>trannyshart fag

>Death
not a noun

cope

A lot of Beni's fuckups seem to be around food.

just listen to the song

It's good, and it doesn't need autistic levels of detailed mechanics to be good. In fact that's what makes it so good. If everything were laid out you'd just bitch when a story beat goes against muh powerlevels and call it an asspull. Keeping shit vague filters annoying assholes like you and gives fujimoto the freedom to write as he pleases. If you can't handle rule of cool you don't get to appreciate the second coming of christ. Deal with it

>conveniently there at the right place
what exactly counts as a right place? he just found some random whore about to get killed and decided to take over her body, there's nothing particular convenient here, plenty of random people get killed by devils on a daily basis in that world
you just feel it to be convenient because the chapter starts from Mitaka's perspective and not the war devil's

There are a couple of hints, violence bought her food all the time they were together.

This

honestly it seems like its a part 2 retcon, though makima remembered things too. seemingly the worlds opinion of devils has changed too.