Why is no one talking about this

Chainsaw man anime looks great but the actual scenes where Denji is chainsaw man look absolutely terrible. Awful CGI that looks like a ps2 cutscene

Wish this show was being done by BONES instead, this looks absolutely soulless compared to the art in the manga, an adaption should be an improvement not a downgrade

Attached: 9A3CDC35-A79C-4EED-A158-C916881272D3.jpg (750x575, 286.96K)

Attached: 100% MAPPA production.png (1024x682, 906.16K)

There isn't a single fucking studio in the world right now that would animate Denji's chainsaw traditionally everyfucking time he's on screen, even with a movie budget and production time.

Pochita's VA

Attached: 1654708828432.png (270x318, 8.21K)

Isn't this trailer pre-animated? Like how the the first Aot final season trailer had scenes in it that looked way different in the anime.

Why not just simplify the mechanical design of it?

I'm positive that's what is being done and the CGI shots in the trailer are just because it was a preproduction pre-animated teaser.

Because this board doesn't care about your shonenshit garbage

You are a year late.

>1 month ago
>Why is no one talking about it

>crappa makes shit cg
breaking news

>ike a ps2 cutscene
Can't you 2dcucks ever use a different meme phrase?

>, an adaption should be an improvement not a downgrade
Lol, lmao.

why do you care so much what other people like?

People did, you missed it.

>Wish this show was being done by BONES instead
Absolutely. I don't care about CSM, but the style with all the colors and shit would look great in their hands, it should be something like Mob but here it looks dull as shit since it's MAPPA and their shitty color palettes

Overhyped shit for normies.

Better not be. A show like this is going to turn every fucking thing on its head and make waves. We don't need old out of touch VAs. We want fresh talent.

Nope, you are just too much of a newfag tourist that needs to lurk more

Wipe your ass

See Mob Psycho

I don’t. Love me chainsaw man, hope the anime is good, just concerned for it

Must’ve missed it, not a newfag but I don’t spend every day crawling this board so you could call me a tourist, not sure why people would waste their time on this board if there isn’t something in particular they want to discuss

Attached: 6FC6A78E-D7ED-4540-86C4-D127E2269354.png (2000x758, 1.99M)

>I don’t spend every day crawling this board so
Then why say "Why is no one talking about this"

This gets you Makima voiced by some 90IQ casting couch idol

>just accept everything looking like shit, goy!
>it’s just progress, goy! nothing you can do about it!

all anime trailers are pre-animated retard you want them to render it all for you in real time on Unreal Engine?

Alright so all the money that was made with JJK 0 is being funnelled into Chainsaw Shit. Bravo.

Did you maybe consider that the chainsaw wasn't revved and so the saws won't rotate. It's not like they're constantly rotating in the manga.

>you want them to render it all for you in real time on Unreal Engine?

No I want them to draw it