Why does Any Forums seem to hate Naruto more than any other franchise? Naruto is fucking kino, always has been...

Why does Any Forums seem to hate Naruto more than any other franchise? Naruto is fucking kino, always has been, always will be.

Attached: naruto-ninja.gif (498x496, 1.54M)

Kill yourself narutard

It's the best shounen and will always be. Only minorities hate it.

Because it's the most popular and most well liked anime series in the world and Any Forums is threatened by that. Live, naruchad.

>Only minorities hate it.
lol

I fucking love pre timeskip naruto despite all of its flaws. Timeskip Naruto however was the biggest disaster ever and was one of the worst fucking things ever written

I wanna fuck Naruto's tight boipussy.

Worst of the big three.

oh the irony

Most subtle bait

>Only minorities hate it.
The biggest Naruto fans I've met were niggers. Maybe they relate to him, given how common absent parents are among niggers.

Show was pretty decent up till chuunin exam then shit the bed. Its shounen 101. Be decent then overstay the welcome while addding hundreds of filler episodes to sell toys and milk the fanbase. The absolute peak of the show was Zabuza and Haku though and that was in the first like 20 episodes or some shit. All downhill after that.

>why do we hate it
>uses zoomer buzzwords

What are you talking about? Naruto is far better than Pirate Looney Tunes or The Edgy Boi Show.

The only good part of the show what the exams or whatever they called it when they were all in the woods.

Because it fooled them into thinking that it could have been good.

Attached: Zabuza_wields_kunai.png (1915x1080, 967.14K)

I like how Any Forums says naruto is bad but watches moe anime girl autustic saying AYAYAYAYA for the 1000th time and considers that a masterclass

This is an 18+ website. Watch 500 anime before posting.

>moe anime girl autustic saying AYAYAYAYA for the 1000th time
unironically better than Naruto acting retarded fro 25 minutes because the moeshit is at least cute

>most popular
Not even close, Demon slayer chads win again

>Naruto is fucking kino, always has been, always will be.

Attached: bait10.jpg (474x494, 21.79K)